[OPEN] Best Buy New Metal Box Group Buy (Mad Max, Spaceballs, and more!)

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the "metal box" wave from Best Buy.

-Commando
-Spaceballs
-M*A*S*H
-Patton
-Mad Max
-Tora! Tora! Tora!

Order cost is $9.99 per copy (or price as listed on best buy.com! you get the LOWEST PRICE)
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Any price drop from Best Buy will be honored. If it goes lower than the published pre-order price, then you get that price.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1.00 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 4x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $14.40
UK - $14.40
Canada -> $9.50 (have to requote, postage increase)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

Requesting list:

1) FR Hiroyuki - Spaceballs x2 - shipped May 21 2015
2) UK - SlyFondle - Mad Max & Tora! Tora! Tora! Shipped
3) UK Augustus - Mad Max - shipped May 21 2015
4) FR - ariba266 - Spaceballs shipped May 23 2015
5) UK - whysoserious? - Mad Max * Shipped June 4
6) FR - Bunk - Spaceballs *HOLD
7) UK - StifflersDad - Mad Max *invoiced (combine with ST) shipped May 23 2015
8) Australia - FeathersMcGraw - Spaceballs**, Tora!Tora!Tora!, Patton, Mad Max**
9) Spain - PadreKarras - Spaceballs** & Mad Max**
10)

Last edited:
Right, I have them at the 9.99 price right now. Other costs (including shipping - check the spoiler) as stated in the OP.

Please send the e-mail attached to your paypal via PM so I can get you an invoice.

Thanks
Thanks the spoiler wasn't working for me last night which was why I asked but it was earlier so know now,, I'll send you a PM asap
Many thanks

If it's not too late , I would like to get 1 copy of Spaceballs(to Russia). Also is it possible to combine it with Shaun of the dead mondo steelbook? Thank you!

If it's not too late , I would like to get 1 copy of Spaceballs(to Russia). Also is it possible to combine it with Shaun of the dead mondo steelbook? Thank you!

Given the volume I'm doing for the Mondo group buy, I cannot combine unless shipping happens a while after all the Mondos go out.

If there is anything that you want that I have an open group buy for currently, I'd be glad to combine those items for you.

this still says 'open' but i'm sure i'm too late on this. was hoping to get a commando! i live in the states, but my best buy never got this, and you can't order it online. pfft.

this still says 'open' but i'm sure i'm too late on this. was hoping to get a commando! i live in the states, but my best buy never got this, and you can't order it online. pfft.

I still have copies of Mad Max and Spaceballs, but pretty certain I don't have any of Commando left. :(

Reactions: jaws finatic