[OPEN] HULK, INCREDIBLE HULK, ANT-MAN (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticulars) [Triple Set] - Mini Group Buy

severo

Premium Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Vienna / Austria
Hi ninjas,

i am hosting a mini group buy for a triple set of the following three steelbooks for retail price (two of them sold out already from the source):

Hulk - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook (Limited to 2000 Copies) Blu-ray

The Incredible Hulk - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook (Limited to 2000 Copies) Blu-ray

Ant-Man 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG

7 SETS AVAILABLE. ALL NEW, SEALED, MINT.

only triple set requests please, no split ups of the sets

The PRICE:

20€ Hulk (was using a -10% code for this, makes it a bit cheaper)
20€ The Incredible Hulk (was using a -10% code for this, makes it a bit cheaper)
28€ Ant-Man
3€ HDN group buy fee
3.50€ paypal fee
= 74,50 €

SHIPPING (always insured, recorded and safely packaged, shipped in carton box):

EU and UK destinations 14€ (recorded shipping) for 1-6 steelbooks (eventually even more than 6...)
WORLD destinations 18€ (recorded shipping) for 1-6 steelbooks (eventually even more than 6...)

FREE SHIPPING OPTION ! ! ! FREE WORLDWIDE, COMBINED SHIPPING IF YOU BUY STUFF for 70€ or more FROM MY SALES THREAD which i just updated and you can find here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/aut-steelbooks-for-sale-thread-by-severo.43573/

TERMS:

* Hi-Def Ninja Group Buy Rules apply to this thread.
* If you post a request here, you have to take it. No backing down afterwards.
* If you decide to request but then not to pay, you will get a spot on my personal trade blacklist.
* Payment must be made within a week in € (euro) with Paypal, fees are already included in the item's price.
* no order limit.

PLEASE POST YOUR REQUEST for a copy (including the country you're located at + which version) in the comments below! I will pm you as soon as possible with the payment details (paypal address) and to get the shipping address. :)

Request List:

1. MY OWN COPIES :)
2. RASPOR (SWE) ---> PAID--->SHIPPED, STEELBOOKZ4EVA --->PAID--->SHIPPED

If you have any further questons, please don't hesitate to ask :)
OK then, let's have fun! :)

Last edited:
GREAT!
Thanks for answering.

Can you please tell me what would be the price for shipping to Romania for the set and for just one piece (if you are still willing to sell just pieces from set)?

Then I will do my calculations and let you know.
Thanks again, @severo !
#

yes i am willing to let them go seperately now.

hulk: 8 copies
incredible hulk: 4 copies
ant-man: 5 copies

shipping is 14€ within europe and 18€ worldwide for no matter how many you buy.

#

yes i am willing to let them go seperately now.

hulk: 8 copies
incredible hulk: 4 copies
ant-man: 5 copies

shipping is 14€ within europe and 18€ worldwide for no matter how many you buy.

Thanks @severo,

Can you please tell me what will be the final price for just one, for example Ant-Man?
Also, if I will take all of them, which you calculated at being 74,5Euro, will be free shipping as you stated in your first post "FREE SHIPPING OPTION ! ! ! FREE WORLDWIDE, COMBINED SHIPPING IF YOU BUY STUFF for 70€ or more..."?

Thanks @severo,

Can you please tell me what will be the final price for just one, for example Ant-Man?
Also, if I will take all of them, which you calculated at being 74,5Euro, will be free shipping as you stated in your first post "FREE SHIPPING OPTION ! ! ! FREE WORLDWIDE, COMBINED SHIPPING IF YOU BUY STUFF for 70€ or more..."?

ant-man 28€ + 3€ HDN fee + 1,5€ paypal fee + 14€ shipping = 46,50,-€
all three: 74,50€ + 14€ = 88,50€

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/aut-steelbooks-for-sale-thread-by-severo.43573/
and the free shipping option is for stuff from my sales thread. it clearly states it.
FREE WORLDWIDE, COMBINED SHIPPING IF YOU BUY STUFF for 70€ or more FROM MY SALES THREAD which i just updated and you can find here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/aut-steelbooks-for-sale-thread-by-severo.43573/

ant-man 28€ + 3€ HDN fee + 1,5€ paypal fee + 14€ shipping = 46,50,-€
all three: 74,50€ + 14€ = 88,50€

and the free shipping option is for stuff from my sales thread. it clearly states it.
FREE WORLDWIDE, COMBINED SHIPPING IF YOU BUY STUFF for 70€ or more FROM MY SALES THREAD which i just updated and you can find here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/aut-steelbooks-for-sale-thread-by-severo.43573/

OK, thanks, was confusing in one add to put another separate and distinct than the main one; but now is clear, thanks!
If I will decide to get something, I'll let you know.
Thanks a lot for your time and answers!

• Thanks
Reactions: severo