[OPEN] Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan Blu-ray Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn from Best Buy.

khan-steelbook-png.144909

Pre-order cost is $14.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original listing here - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bd-star-trek-ii-wrath-khan-bd-dvd-uv-blu-ray-disc/5414132.p

Any price drop from Best Buy will be honored. If it goes lower than the published pre-order price, then you get that price.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1.00 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 4x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

Requesting list:

1) UK - asseanontv x1 - shipped May 21
2) UK - stevew1978
3) UK - Mobley x1 - shipped May 26, 2015
4) UK - StifflersDad x1 - shipped May 23 2015
5) Spain @pmartin252 shipped June 1
6) Germany Rübezahl shipped June 1

**WAIT LIST
1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
Hi Andy, when does the GB close? I'm undecided on this at the moment. Just so I know how long have I got to decide. If I go for this, then I would like the whole set, but don't want just this one on it's own. I don't want another incomplete Bond scenario. Thanks.

Hi Andy, when does the GB close? I'm undecided on this at the moment. Just so I know how long have I got to decide. If I go for this, then I would like the whole set, but don't want just this one on it's own. I don't want another incomplete Bond scenario. Thanks.

I'm completely willing to accept orders as long as the item is in stock, which, to be honest could really be a few months after this is released.

there is a price drop on best buy for this, 11.99 dollars. If i get it for that price then 1 to the UK please, could you hold it until you ship my Mondo flash GB?

there is a price drop on best buy for this, 11.99 dollars. If i get it for that price then 1 to the UK please, could you hold it until you ship my Mondo flash GB?

Flash isn't out until end of July - that's a bit longer than I'm usually willing to hold, unless you are buying other items in addition.

But I pass along the lowest price when I order, whatever the website has it at when it ships.

Hi Andy
1 copy of Star Trek Wrath of the Khan to the UK please. Can you combine with the Mad Max metal box.
Thanks

If you have one more of these extras left, I would like to buy one. And if it is possible combined shipping to Germany with a Spaceballs Metal Pack (don't want to buy only Spaceballs, so I didn't subscribe in the other GB). That would be great and thanks for all the effort.

If you have one more of these extras left, I would like to buy one. And if it is possible combined shipping to Germany with a Spaceballs Metal Pack (don't want to buy only Spaceballs, so I didn't subscribe in the other GB). That would be great and thanks for all the effort.

Was just at a store earlier today and picked up copies of this and extras of Spaceballs.

If you're interested, please send me a PM with your e-mail you use for paypal and I'll send you an invoice.

Thanks