[OPEN] Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan Blu-ray Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn from Best Buy.

khan-steelbook-png.144909

Pre-order cost is $14.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original listing here - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bd-star-trek-ii-wrath-khan-bd-dvd-uv-blu-ray-disc/5414132.p

Any price drop from Best Buy will be honored. If it goes lower than the published pre-order price, then you get that price.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1.00 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 4x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

Requesting list:

1) UK - asseanontv x1 - shipped May 21
2) UK - stevew1978
3) UK - Mobley x1 - shipped May 26, 2015
4) UK - StifflersDad x1 - shipped May 23 2015
5) Spain @pmartin252 shipped June 1
6) Germany Rübezahl shipped June 1

**WAIT LIST
1)
2)
3)

Last edited: