Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Note: From Manta Lab via Collectong

Dear Customers,

Happy CNY everyone! We are happy to announce the 2023 exclusive steelbook releases (Tentative). All releases from the list are not guaranteed. 2022 releases that were not released in 2022 may not release in 2023 due to issues from our distributor.

326787643_1285166488882234_2990381971228511755_n.jpg

Hey you guys which ar mocking me about Barbie… I usually don’t use/

You guys... I believe you just prove my point....
Barbie is indeed not a movie for everyone... especially for those which actually judge something just by appearances (a book after its covers, as it is said)... you need real depth and strong nerves to admit Barbie is an excellent satire of the current (and not just) male-centrist society...

Yet, is good that you not just liked Oppenheimer, but even consider it a masterpiece... (oh those males and their wars and weapons)...

Anyway, I for one will not continue with this (whatever it is), cause it seems here, most of the time, is only mockery and harassment all the time, even between so called „friends”.... I will go back into my mind... as @leelee17 showed us it is in there... :naughty:
I”m not gonna debate Barbie one way or the other, but Oppenheimer is a great movie.

Reactions: ethnosax
I liked M:I-7 better the second time, when I knew what to expect of it. But I consider Fallout the real finale of the series—the loose ends were tied up sufficiently for me at that point. M:I-7 feels like a fun but unnecessary victory lap, kind of a "what movie would we have made right from the start if we'd known everything we know now?" sort of thing. As for the first two in the series, I find them very charming for what they are. I actually enjoy the second one more and more every time. It's just so 110% committed to the goofiness that it is.

Look at me, babbling about M:I in an Oppenheimer thread. :)

the incredibles syndrome GIF
I mean we seem to be talking about a bunchof movies in this thread, so you must be on topic

Please be the next release

i spoke with them by email and asked if before christmas long story short, NO.

they said they have not even heard from there distribuitor yet till they do nothing happens, nothing is made!
so by my best guess this be jan or feb at the very earliest, so that will now save your stress.
you choice buy wwa like me or hold out.

basil :thumbs:

So from the table of releases for 2023 that leaves small choice.
At least one more title should make this year window. Now we know which 2 are out and which three have most chance... My bet is 5th Element. ^_^

"...in the case of ‘Oppenheimer,’ we put a lot of care and attention into the Blu-ray version […] and trying to translate the photography and the sound, putting that into the digital realm with a version you can buy and own at home and put on a shelf so no evil streaming service can come steal it from you.

We need to get Nolan into steelbooks, so he can personally mandate a bigger variety of artwork for all his films. Actually, with how much he loves the classic, old-fashioned nature of filmmaking, I'm surprised he doesn't art-direct his posters more. I'd think he would really enjoy something more interesting than what is usually printed.