DigiPack Oppenheimer (2023) (Icon Edition) (4K + Blu-ray + Digital) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Release date: November 21, 2023
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $34.96

Oppenheimer-Icon-Edition-Walmart-Exclusive-4K-UHD-Blu-ray-Digital-Copy_51427dc2-0145-4ce6-941a-71f6b19889d8.429ad4d3335c89e30615b8275e3e8717.jpeg

Copy-pasted next previous thread eh?
But glad to see this 'luxe' digipack, that's the Edition I'm going to get before Manta's!

Damn… sorry guys. Yeah, copied the previous Icon Edition title and I thought I did change the title, must have been in limbo while doing that LOL :sleep::shipped: Anyway, should be okay now.

• Haha
Reactions: goufcustom
Are we going to get a mini-group buy, or are these pretty easy to buy off ebay and no reason to bother?

For a company that is supposed to be dropping physical media they are going into overdrive with the steels....
Walmart is not dropping anything, and are statistically accountable for more than half of all physical media sales in the US...

Are we going to get a mini-group buy, or are these pretty easy to buy off ebay and no reason to bother?

Walmart is not dropping anything, and are statistically accountable for more than half of all physical media sales in the US...
Hope you are right...... Most physical media sales seem to be online now...