OSCARS 2018 - Best Supporting Actor [POLL]

Who do you think should win the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor?

• Willem Dafoe – The Florida Project

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Woody Harrelson – Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Richard Jenkins – The Shape of Water

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Christopher Plummer – All the Money in the World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Rockwell – Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Oscars18_BSAM.jpg

OSCARS 2018 - Best Supporting Actor

Oscars ceremony will take place on March 4th 2018 at 8pm EST with host Jimmy Kimmel on ABC
Vote in the Poll above.

Haven't seen everything yet? Vote now and feel free to come back and change your vote anytime before March 5th.

OSCARS90_BestSupportingActor.jpg

Last edited:
I preferred Woody's performance in Three Billboards over Sam's performance, so I think Woody should win. That said, I think Sam will win.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I preferred Woody's performance in Three Billboards over Sam's performance, so I think Woody should win. That said, I think Sam will win.
I like both of their performances but it looked like Woody didnt push himself further even though he could've, where Sam just went all the way and then some.
But then i also leaned Christopher Plummer did all his scenes in 2 weeks and i was blown away.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I like both of their performances but it looked like Woody didnt push himself further even though he could've, where Sam just went all the way and then some.
But then i also leaned Christopher Plummer did all his scenes in 2 weeks and i was blown away.

Yeah, Plummer came in at the last minute and reshot all of Kevin Spacey's scenes. That's quite incredible! I still haven't seen the film, though, so I can't say whether his performance is the best of the best or not. As for Sam, I love the guy, but I've still seen him do better. Moon is probably his greatest performance ever. Then again, I've seen better from Woody, too. This one can really go any way.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
View attachment 354613

OSCARS 2018 - Best Supporting Actor

Oscars ceremony will take place on March 4th 2018 at 8pm EST with host Jimmy Kimmel on ABC
Vote in the Poll above.

Haven't seen everything yet? Vote now and feel free to come back and change your vote anytime before March 5th.

he's not a nominee but I personally think Sir Patrick Stewart should get this one for his role in Logan

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw