Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok good. it sort of looked like it was, i guess its because it has a Yellow border around and usually blufans lenti releases are whole lenti's, like the Captain Americas to give example

Yea blufans older lenti design had that border but sometime not that long ago they switched to the new style that you see releasing now covering the whole front

Reactions: RzSamurai
Can i ask what's the difference between this steelbook and the zavvi version

1) Zavvi is embossed but blufans is flat
2) Inside artwork is different for both
3) Zavvi is gloss where as blufans is ?

Others?

When I could afford Blufans steels, I was lucky enough to get a copy of this. In my opinion, this is the most stunning steelbook in my collection. The quality to detail, artwork, colours and printing are totally amazing. This is one of many reasons that a steelbook should not be covered in a slip case and should be shown off for all to admire. It has to be seen in hand to be appreciated

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06 and harry
Hello, just joined/registered so I can ask you guys this question. The hollow-cut slip version, is this a slipcover (like the other version, with the top and bottom open) or is this a slipcase (with the top, one side, and bottom closed and one side open)? I've seen pictures with all sides closed, lol, so how the hell do you open this thing? lol Thanks!

Hello, just joined/registered so I can ask you guys this question. The hollow-cut slip version, is this a slipcover (like the other version, with the top and bottom open) or is this a slipcase (with the top, one side, and bottom closed and one side open)? I've seen pictures with all sides closed, lol, so how the hell do you open this thing? lol Thanks!
It’s a Slipbox with one side open and top and bottom closed. You slide everything out by the side. If you have anymore questions just give me a shout. Welcome to the forum!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

It’s a Slipbox with one side open and top and bottom closed. You slide everything out by the side. If you have anymore questions just give me a shout. Welcome to the forum!:)

This Release is Unusual the way the Slipbox/Slipcase is done.

It is a Slipbox but the Steel comes out from the Top only. The Bottom and sides are Closed :emb:

OZ 1.jpg OZ 2.jpgOZ 3.jpg OZ 4.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Happy to help :happy:

Yes, I think it's the only Slip I have ever seen done this way, I wasn't even sure myself until I dug it up :Snap:
Yeah I don’t think I’ve ever seen a slip like that before either. That’s why I presumed it was just a normal slipbox! Lol! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I've never seen this steelbook in its complete glory before, so thank you for presenting it so nicely @Flloydo What a beauty it is! I've no clue if the film's any good, but I might need to hunt down a copy, just for the sake of owning this beautiful steelbook.

Reactions: Flloydo
I've never seen this steelbook in its complete glory before, so thank you for presenting it so nicely @Flloydo What a beauty it is! I've no clue if the film's any good, but I might need to hunt down a copy, just for the sake of owning this beautiful steelbook.

I wasn’t going to pick it up because I already own the zavvi version with the excact same art (with bossing) but I won it for just over £15 so it wasn’t too bad in the end

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName