Attachments

• pacific-rim-tw-sm.png
    pacific-rim-tw-sm.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 305
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
Almost certainly a futurepak, as with other Asian releases, but fingers crossed for a steel.

Agree, more than likely a futurepak. And with MOS being a collectors tin from TW. Seems that Asia is going Futurepak / Metalpak crazy.....:dunno:

I think Japan is the best version to get and will stick with that.....:p

Last edited:
Reactions: bigducknfish
All people who got the JP edition dont need this :D
But interesting to know if it will be a future or a steel!

I really don't know what happened with Warner Asian steelbooks lately, seemed they all get futurepak treatment The Great Gatsby, Man of Steel (TBC but it would likely be futurepak as I believed I saw on some other webboard confirmed it to be futurepak...) and if Pacific Rim truly gets futurepak treatment, it'd be really really disappointed...what happened with Warner Asian anyway?...

Reactions: Marina Blue
I really don't know what happened with Warner Asian steelbooks lately, seemed they all get futurepak treatment The Great Gatsby, Man of Steel (TBC but it would likely be futurepak as I believed I saw on some other webboard confirmed it to be futurepak...) and if Pacific Rim truly gets futurepak treatment, it'd be really really disappointed...what happened with Warner Asian anyway?...

Warner has dispute with scanavo hongkong so Warner does not want to release steelbook in asia market.

From Great Gatsby, Man of steel and Pacific rim..

More MP will be coming soon.

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk

Thanks Choi, what a bummer :angry:!!

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

So how does this explain the Japanese steelbook?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Japan always gets something special, everything always exclusive (and expensive) there... exclusive artworks, exclusive bonus, etc... so yeah they'd get steelbook...

Last edited:
I have now made up my mind on this, Steelbook or not this will definitely be mine IF it comes with a kicka$$ slip and will certainly go well with my Japan steel :naughty:

Reactions: rodtp
Confirmed steelbook? No MetalPak please!!
Still no news on this yet bud although it's more than likely to be Futurepak/Metalpak but I don't want to jinx it so fingers cross for a sweet Steelie from TW ;)

Tell me why I'm not surprised :hilarious:
It's inevitable :hilarious: ... the force is strong with this one my young padawan :D

I did however pass on both The Godfather & Gatsby (even though it was soooo damn hard) :p

Reactions: rodtp