• pacific-rim-tw-sm.png
    pacific-rim-tw-sm.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 304
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the slip then I'm in, simple and effective, LOVE IT!! :oohyeah:

Somehow reminds me of Transformers too...

Reactions: rodtp
I swear I would never buy a metalpak/futurepak (am not fond of the spin), but that slip is tempting me to break my rule haha will have to wait to see what the price and print run is

Guys I heard that this & JFK will have a very low print run, JSDVD is unaware how many copies they will be allocated and currently awaiting further info from the distributor, one thing for sure all the latest releases from Taiwan been selling out quick within' days the minute they go live...

Reactions: ricster
There is no doubt that this will be a FP Rob, nothing new here but the fact that this going to be hard to get hold of when it goes live as the print run is quite low... here is what I got back from Sammi @ JSDVD:

I'm sorry for reply late, the Deltamac reduce the JFK quantity, we don't know how much copies we'll get. They also requirements necessary for each Pacific Rim steelbook (or Futurepak) have to plus a regular edition.

So we're worried, we don't even know how to start accept pre-orders, only about one-tenth of the number.

No matter how limited the print run, its still a soda can with a slip....:hilarious:

Metalpaks should be banned IMO...:p

Yeah it's a tough call on this one. Either stick with the Japan version or order this one. Probably cant do both but being so limited it's hard to resist.

No matter how limited the print run, its still a soda can with a slip....:hilarious:
U know U want 1 :p ... imagine a Coca Cola can with a TW slip on it, I'd be all over it haha

Yeah it's a tough call on this one. Either stick with the Japan version or order this one. Probably cant do both but being so limited it's hard to resist.
I'm definitely in for both JP & TW :naughty: :scat: