Pacific Rim (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #8) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: February 15, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £29.99

IMG_9378.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They made me believe the ready player one steelbook was going to have some kind of colour shifting effect like on the promo teaser vid but was completely flat on release. Silk screen will be flat same as ready player one I expect. Don’t know these movies but just feels like they’re going through WB back catalogue of 4K and saving the “Titans” for later when we’re bored. Only Bladerunner and 2001 are titans so far. I did like V though. Will I buy it? Probably because I want a full set.

What the heck is silk-screen I'm trynna understand from 10 minutes xD
Could be a matte steelbook with an added level/layer - in Busan's case glow-in-the-dark:-
1607607445883.png
1607607483781.png

1607607366799.png

According to the manufacturer:-
1607608754051.png

1607609086745.png

In the case of PACIFIC RIM could be v. cool with an added "level of touch and feel" adding texture to the lines of the artwork with raised ink.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
@TheCollector86 if it’s nothing special why do you support it? In their eyes they’re doing a great job. Don’t buy it and they’ll understand..... maybe future releases will be better that way if people vote with their wallets..... but then again I doubt it with these guys

@TheCollector86 if it’s nothing special why do you support it? In their eyes they’re doing a great job. Don’t buy it and they’ll understand..... maybe future releases will be better that way if people vote with their wallets..... but then again I doubt it with these guys
he buys any non-title (on front) steelbooks

Last edited:
i didnt say it's bad :stop:

he buys any non-title steelbooks
you have an enemy now :naughty:

Just when you think Titans of Not-Cult-Movies have turned a corner they chuck up this vomit.

I can imagine the leftover Zavvi ZBox cack they will chuck in the box.

Yoooo!!! How am I just finding out about this?! Calling for my fellow Jaeger pilots to meet me in the Drift and tag the hell out of me on news for this release!

Thanks! :thanks:

LVVS.gif

Reactions: IRON MAN