Pacific Rim (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #8) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: February 15, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £29.99

IMG_9378.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this steelbook turns out the way I'm led to believe it will be the first in the UK (AFAIK) silkscreen steelbook - maybe in this case with a raised texture feel to the wire mesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
Bloody folded up poster again ffs! Because we all want those crease lines on the wall. I really like titans of cult but posters are the worst when they’re folded. Give us a couple of glossy art cards instead please.
Said the same thing myself... so many distributors do it, making the poster useless. Got to admit the crease lines would actually kinda suit the art style of this particular poster though.

A poster may be the least desirable of goodies but the sentiment of this poster is most apt in the here and now ...
1608252929686.png
"against Coronavirus"

Reactions: tridon

I've only ordered from FNAC and was wondering which way is the cheapest to order from the UK?

Side note, I missed V for Vendetta waiting for this release to combine shipping and now it's OOS. Are there any shops still selling it to the US?

Another sleek and gorgeous ToC release with hopefully a wraparound design ...

1608336029564.png

... and the kind of steelbook and packaging that would sit well in a display unit in a location as stylish and stylised as the Parasite house.