Pacific Rim (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #8) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: February 15, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £29.99

IMG_9378.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlikely to be BR2049 as that was a sony release worldwide, accept for US/CA.
What else have Warner got? It’s only ever going to be upcoming or previous release. They never get a new project and sick of the fact that they’re Warner locked now. V was very nice and the only new 4K scan and release. Looks like they’re just going to do the whole 4K list until they HAVE to do new stuff. Oh well, might get a shining one then. Clockwork orange supposedly in the works but they wouldn’t dare do that.

Does anyone else cringe and Charlie Hunnams American accent? The two guys with the shocking Australian accents (I believe the younger lad was from eastenders - that says it all) and Burn Gormans weird cartoon overacting of a English scientist? (which was just so out of place and even weirder because he’s a decent actor)
I'm not a huge fan of Hunnam anyway (dude can't act for :BS:), but his attempt at accents seriously makes me cringe... like nails on a chalkboard kind.

I'm not a huge fan of Hunnam anyway (dude can't act for :BS:), but his attempt at accents seriously makes me cringe... like nails on a chalkboard kind.

I honestly can’t stand him. The only film I like him in is children of men and he uses his original Geordie accent. I was fuming when the rumours started to surface that he was being looked at as an option to be the new wolverine. No thanks

Reactions: Noodles
Watch LOST CITY OF Z. He was fantastic in that. Never gave him a second thought until that film.

funnily enough I nearly watched this last night but more for pattison and Holland. It’s on my list.

original.gif

part 1 is awesome! f#cking love this movie.

the fighting, CGI, Jaegers and Kaiju yes. The rest is an embarrassment for GDT

I honestly can’t stand him. The only film I like him in is children of men and he uses his original Geordie accent. I was fuming when the rumours started to surface that he was being looked at as an option to be the new wolverine. No thanks
He doesn't play a huge part in CoM and yeah, no stupid fake accent, so I can bear him there too. The first time I realised I couldn't stand him was when I watched Sons of Anarchy... there was a lot of other stuff I didn't like about that show too though tbf.

Never heard he was rumoured to play Wolverine, but that would definitely be an awful decision! I know he was strongly rumoured to play Green Arrow and James Bond, both of which would also be ridiculous IMO.

Reactions: Flloydo
Watch LOST CITY OF Z. He was fantastic in that. Never gave him a second thought until that film.
Seen it and wasn't a fan of him in that either (also thought the film itself was average). Only film I don't absolutely hate him in is The Gentlemen, although it still took me a while to warm to him in that.

He doesn't play a huge part in CoM and yeah, no stupid fake accent, so I can bear him there too. The first time I realised I couldn't stand him was when I watched Sons of Anarchy... there was a lot of other stuff I didn't like about that show too though tbf.

Never heard he was rumoured to play Wolverine, but that would definitely be an awful decision! I know he was strongly rumoured to play Green Arrow and James Bond, both of which would also be ridiculous IMO.

F**k! don’t get me started on SoA! I made it to series 5 too. Don’t know how I got that far. Probably because of the other characters. But I still hear him saying “Gemma” and “we need to speak to the Mayans” in that terrible accent

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
F**k! don’t get me started on SoA! I made it to series 5 too. Don’t know how I got that far. Probably because of the other characters. But I still hear him saying “Gemma” and “we need to speak to the Mayans” in that terrible accent
Sorry but it's "Reach out to the Mayans" :LOL::LOL: :naughty:

Sorry but it's "Reach out to the Mayans" :LOL::LOL: :naughty:

Whatever the f**k it is it’s annoying. Like a dream or a nightmare it changes slightly over time when you think about it.
Like a colour you’ve seen in your memory will be slightly different

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k