HMV Japan

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 385
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that man! That breaks the laws of physics and simultaneously sucks and blows.
I'll have to get you the number to my hardline in the basement! I feel you today. I just found out my order of 100 steelbook sleeves from the U.K. (At £1.oo a piece) arrived at DHL, but were incorrectly invoiced at £30.00 a piece!! Meaning DHL wants $150 duty on $100 worth of sleeves! So now I have to contact U.K. seller to contact U.K. shipper to contact U.S. shipper to...blah,blah, just shoot me now....!!View attachment 123318
Worse than that is I just got a message from DHL demanding £22 for VAT and customs charges even though Amazon already charged me for customs prepayment! WTF.

Worse than that is I just got a message from DHL demanding £22 for VAT and customs charges even though Amazon already charged me for customs prepayment! WTF.
Yep. We are both it the shite now! Gonna be making calls, sending emails trying to figure it all out through all the red tape.(and DHL is well known for their awful customer service.Don't get me started). Plus, let's add on the fact that it's happening at Christmas when a Bajillion people are looking for satisfaction with their problems with orders!! Granted, it's first world problems...doesn't make it suck any less(or help the tension headaches)!!
image.jpg

Reactions: StifflersDad
That sounds ominous, hope you get sorted and I don't get hit with the same problem!
Ooh! I forgot the best part. Drove to local DHL Express 35 mins. Away so I could talk to a person (and presumably where my box is being held), only to find an empty building with an empty loading dock and a FOR LEASE sign!!
Am I in the Twilight Zone?!!!

my copy will arrive today! one day earlier than expected!

and that in the mid of christmastime! <3 dhl express

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
OK latest update : 2nd phonecall to DHL morons and they still insist that I have to pay customs/vat BUT GUESS WHAT!! 10 MINUTES later delivery guy turns up and hands me my package, Checked on package label and duty had already been paid by amz. Stupid DHL mo****f*****s.

Got mine in the UK today, really like it apart from the big dent on the front, bloody idiots sent it in a Jiffy bag form Japan!!
Always order more than 1 steelbook and they have always sent in a box with cellophane sticking it down. Also never ever paid extra for giftwrap.

Thought you all knew that should always be ordering with Gift-wrap option which is just another extra¥154... this way to prevent them from sending steelbook in a card board envelope...

Amazingly mine arrived today dent free in just a jiffy bag, have to say it looks so much better in hand, even though I thought it looked great in the pics!