Pacific Rim: Uprising (4K+3D+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: July 12, 2018
Purchase links: Kimchi 4K+3D+2D - 3D+2D
Price: $47.99 (4K+3D+2D) - $36.99 (3D+2D)

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Dano
Normally we would have heard at this point... Given that Blufans was the only premium of the first one, there's a chance this could be the only version.

Manta Lab just teased that they're about to unveil their first Steelbook design from Universal and I thought it'd be something Jurassic but Pacific Rim is also a possibility.

Manta Lab just teased that they're about to unveil their first Steelbook design from Universal and I thought it'd be something Jurassic but Pacific Rim is also a possibility.

Well that’s an interesting point totally forgot about Manta’s first and upcoming Uni release hmm ... you could be onto something there :thumbs:

Okay folks I really need some advice on this release. I loved the first film, and have yet to see this one. Is it any good, or is it just a Mighty Morphin rip?

Okay folks I really need some advice on this release. I loved the first film, and have yet to see this one. Is it any good, or is it just a Mighty Morphin rip?
I loved it equally to the first.
Only complants are regarding a certain characters screen time being so short and too much daytime fighting.

but those are minor complaints