Asia
Release date: October 11, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 5,389

91Cor7e9gVL._SX522_.jpg

71bxRTSWkqL._SX522_.jpg
710Ec99ssuL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Easily the best looking steelbook for this movie! I still need to actually check it out first though... haven't heard very good things unfortunately, so I'm in no rush.

I'm in the same boat. I personally enjoyed Rampage more this year.

This is a great-looking SteelBook, though. I am somewhat tempted by it.

This steel has easily better art than the two previously revealed. If you haven't gotten any of those, go for this one.

This steel has easily better art than the two previously revealed. If you haven't gotten any of those, go for this one.

I grabbed the Best Buy exclusive 4K/3D/2D combo pack. I think that may be good for me. I dig this art, but I don't think I want multiple copies.

Watched this 2 nights ago in 2D. The result being I'm cancelling my order of this stunningly gorgeous steelbook to spread my limited budget around. IMO this movie was fantastic effects wise, but a giant (albeit polished) turd in every other department. A pity, cause I loved the first cheesy episode.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
While this artwork is sublime and IMO (based on what’s been shown so far) has dethroned the Amazon Germany 4K release for Best steelbook. I just can’t come to terms investing any more money into this :BS:. I really hope del Toro can revisit this universe one day and build up and expand on what he originally created.