Lost The Plot Ninja
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Pacific Rim: Uprising

Tagline: Rise Up

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Steven S. DeKnight

Cast: John Boyega, Scott Eastwood, Cailee Spaeny, Jing Tian, Rinko Kikuchi, Burn Gorman, Idris Elba, Adria Arjona, Zhang Jin, Charlie Day, Madeleine McGraw, Karan Brar, Ivanna Sakhno, Mackenyu Arata, Wesley Wong, Levi Meaden, Rahart Adams, Zhu Zhu, Nick E. Tarabay, Dustin Clare, Daniel Feuerriegel, Lily Ji, Shyrley Rodriguez, Ellen McLain, Sam Kalidi, Jamie Slater, Yingying Lan, Chen Zitong, Yongchen Qian

Release: 2018-03-21

Runtime: 111

Plot: It has been ten years since The Battle of the Breach and the oceans are still, but restless. Vindicated by the victory at the Breach, the Jaeger program has evolved into the most powerful global defense force in human history. The PPDC now calls upon the best and brightest to rise up and become the next generation of heroes when the Kaiju threat returns.

Jurassic World Scribe to Pen Pacific Rim 2
Source: ComingSoon.net
Jurassic World co-writer Derek Connolly is set to write the script for Legendary‘s upcoming Pacific Rim 2. Connolly has also written the script for the upcoming Jurassic World sequel in addition to Legendary’s other giant-monster film, Kong: Skull Island.

It’s unclear if Connolly will be rewriting the entire film or just pen a new draft of the script originally written by Zak Penn. Marvel’s Daredevil season 1 showrunner Steven S. DeKnight will make his feature directorial debut behind the camera with the sequel.

Though plot details are being kept under wraps, the outlet reports a previous draft of the script took place many years after the original film and saw a world where Jaegers were commonplace.
popcorn2.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
So no Raleigh and Mako for the sequel? :dunno: :( I still hope so...

But this is GREAT news, at least we're moving forward! :woot: :hungry: (Love your gif @kaw :thumbs:)
Get in here Drifters @Apollon @tridon @Scary Hair @PunkNinja

Gotta admit, I'm kinda annoyed that Raleigh and Mako are missing. I love John Boyega, so this is cool news, but am I to assume that a new Gipsy Danger won't appear?

• Thanks
Reactions: denizen and tridon
  • Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN and tridon
:mad: :banghead: :arghh::arghh::arghh:
giphy.gif

Oh wait, wrong gif. Let me correct that:
giphy.gif

Seriously, that blows! :banghead: But I'm still glad that it's moving forward! Every time I see a headline with the Pacific Rim title,
I immediately think it's getting another cancellation! :ohno:

It just bums me out because it becoming less and less the Pacific Rim that I love. No GDT, no Raleigh, and possibly no Gipsy? I don't know... :(