Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: 23 March 2015
Price: £20.99
Purchase link: Zavvi (LIVE)

11062607-1419426109-633697.jpg

11062607-1419426109-633509.jpg 11062607-1419426109-633592.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up watching this the other week and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it... I like the steelbook, but there's no chance I'm paying that price!

That kind of price can be justify by the print run.
Any mod can have a confirmation from Zavvi ??

Print run definitely needs to be confirmed at that price!

I agree, really want this but the price is too high and would prefer waiting a month or so

When this was first announced, in my ignorance I was quite dismissive, but every one I know who has seen it say's it is great, so with a hopeful price drop I'll pick it up. Shame Zavvi haven't got an Offer like HMV'S two for £25 on new release's, maybe two for £30 seeing as Zavvi's new release's are £20+ each.

Reactions: Punker76
When this was first announced, in my ignorance I was quite dismissive, but every one I know who has seen it say's it is great, so with a hopeful price drop I'll pick it up. Shame Zavvi haven't got an Offer like HMV'S two for £25 on new release's, maybe two for £30 seeing as Zavvi's new release's are £20+ each.
Yes mate I agree everyone I know who's seen it reckons it's great as well , there will be two of us waiting for a price drop

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I had this on order and cancelled it even with the price been only €23.99 with a discount code I had

I will wait until its released and see what its like in the flesh and if price drops even further
I had to cancel non priority orders and only keep must have orders I don't want to miss out on

If this ends up looking amazing I will get it but I'm not in a rush to order yet

I had this on order and cancelled it even with the price been only €23.99 with a discount code I had

I will wait until its released and see what its like in the flesh and if price drops even further
I had to cancel non priority orders and only keep must have orders I don't want to miss out on

If this ends up looking amazing I will get it but I'm not in a rush to order yet

Did exactly the same.

Did exactly the same.

Me too

According to Scanavo official website, this steelbook is too have embossing, and a Zero Finish, what embossing this will be isn't mentioned, but I'm thinking the Paddington title for sure, and maybe the stickers. It should look quite good, I also don't think a gloss finish would suit this as its supposed to represent a carry case, maybe Scanavo can make a leather finish....

According to Scanavo official website, this steelbook is too have embossing, and a Zero Finish, what embossing this will be isn't mentioned, but I'm thinking the Paddington title for sure, and maybe the stickers. It should look quite good, I also don't think a gloss finish would suit this as its supposed to represent a carry case, maybe Scanavo can make a leather finish....

Yeah, but still too expensive