Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 2) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #71) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 17, 2018
Purchase links: One Click (OOS) - Full Slip A1 (OOS) - Full Slip A2 (OOS) - Lenticular (OOS) (Pre-order on September 6 at 4 PM Korea Time) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A1 or A2 or Lenti) - $126 (One Click)
Group Buy: One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular
Notes: Total print run : 3,200 copies (Full Slip A1 - 1000 copies + Full Slip A2 - 800 copies + Lenticular Full Slip - 1400 copies + One Click - 300 copies only, with same numbering cards). The Original Production Note will be included in the Box only.

153499701366190.jpg153499692262982.jpg15349967914131149.jpg39094261_2366389176921619_1126418579978190848_o.jpg15350053277872997.jpg
36537358_2319802624913608_9045767962274824192_o.jpg
40103320_2381690942058109_3663329708730220544_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sure I went for the lenti, but just checked my order there again as I couldn't remember and I actually went with Full Slip A2!!! :giggle: :spoil:

Glad I did now I see the in hand pics. I think it's the best overall design anyway as at least Ophelia, the main character, made the slip/artwork.

A1 is my least favourite! Boring! :sleep:

I wonder if the back has any type of finish on it aswell?

I bet the lenti will look fantastic in hand also. That transition looks sharp.

I think there will be some kind of great finish as well.....and yeah lenti seems to be really sharp, and I believe in hand there will be nice depth too....can´t wait now.....shipping should start soon, hopefuly monday :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Jesus christ what breathtaking pics... That A2 embossed fullslip is brimming with details, gold slip is quite unique and distinctive too. Lenti transition looks nice... Am glad I ordered the one click and I am sure the one click boxset will look amazing as well

Nevermind. I was able to get one of the golds on eBay. Each edition is still available there for anyone still interested in getting one for a reasonable price.

After long deliberation I finally decided to go with the Lenti by securing my copy a few hours ago. While the 3D transition lenti effect isn’t shown live, I’ve been able to get a good understanding from both live photos of the Lenti which makes it clear that they are very sharp and detailed images between the transitions plus seems to have great depth aswell. So was very happy to make the slight gamble on this plus it would be a huge bonus if the back artwork gets some treatment as out of the package this is my favour piece of artwork with Faun. All editions are great and I think there is a lot here to like ‘n’ love which will tick quite a few boxes for the lucky ones who have secured this awesome Premium Steelbook.

After long deliberation I finally decided to go with the Lenti by securing my copy a few hours ago. While the 3D transition lenti effect isn’t shown live, I’ve been able to get a good understanding from both live photos of the Lenti which makes it clear that they are very sharp and detailed images between the transitions plus seems to have great depth aswell. So was very happy to make the slight gamble on this plus it would be a huge bonus if the back artwork gets some treatment as out of the package this is my favour piece of artwork with Faun. All editions are great and I think there is a lot here to like ‘n’ love which will tick quite a few boxes for the lucky ones who have secured this awesome Premium Steelbook.
I think this would be one of the first times all 3 editions are on a par. While others may disagree, I believe this release, including it's gloss steelbook, could be one of the best of the year. Certainly these are up there with the classiness of the Manta Lab Ex-Machina and Fight Club releases.

Reactions: willbar84
I think this would be one of the first times all 3 editions are on a par. While others may disagree, I believe this release, including it's gloss steelbook, could be one of the best of the year. Certainly these are up there with the classiness of the Manta Lab Ex-Machina and Fight Club releases.

I completely agree 100%. I’ve never had this much trouble deciding on just 1 edition as like you say all 3 editions are on par with each other. Everyone is going to be winners once their Pan’s The On / Kimchi rolls up at their door especially with that gorgeous Glossy Steelbook tucked inside :drool: ah yes I love my PET EX_Machina as Manta hit it out the park with that release :joy:

I am super glad I went with the gold slip as well. But I hope they wouldn't start the pre-orders until we would have some pictures of the real items before. It's always going to be a gamble when we have to pre-order before we even know how the final product will even look like! And usually when they finally show us these pictures, it's often too late to pre-order anything! (n)

I think gold slip and full slip 2 look both awesome, but gold one looks nicer to me.
This time the lenticular slip is in 3rd place while it doesn't look bad itself.

Oh, and the actual steelbook itself looks very nice as well. :D

Kimchi Facebook:

We are so sorry that the release date of the Pan`s Labyrinth Steelbook will be postponed at 25th of October 2018.

We have found the problem of the Booklet size as attached photo.

So we have no choice but to remake it and repack..

We are so sorry for your inconvenience and waiting. We will do our best to make the steelbook without this problem for the future.

Thank you for your kind understanding...

Regards

Kimchi Facebook:

We are so sorry that the release date of the Pan`s Labyrinth Steelbook will be postponed at 25th of October 2018.

We have found the problem of the Booklet size as attached photo.

So we have no choice but to remake it and repack..

We are so sorry for your inconvenience and waiting. We will do our best to make the steelbook without this problem for the future.

Thank you for your kind understanding...

Regards
That's weird because I have a notification on the website that they shipped mine

Me too, but there’s no update to the tracking no. so it’s probably just prepared and then this happened. It’s curious how they managed to produce a booklet that don’t fit in the slip though, after having done this how many times..? :p
Tracking would not update until about 2-5 days after you get tracking number even if it was shipped so I would not go by tracking not working yet

Tracking would not update until about 2-5 days after you get tracking number even if it was shipped so I would not go by tracking not working yet
Might be, although I have no idea when the tracking no. came up on the account. But if they had already shipped items I figure they would’ve mentioned that, cause then there would have to be a return/exchange hassle for those that got theira shipped.