Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 2) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #71) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 17, 2018
Purchase links: One Click (OOS) - Full Slip A1 (OOS) - Full Slip A2 (OOS) - Lenticular (OOS) (Pre-order on September 6 at 4 PM Korea Time) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A1 or A2 or Lenti) - $126 (One Click)
Group Buy: One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular
Notes: Total print run : 3,200 copies (Full Slip A1 - 1000 copies + Full Slip A2 - 800 copies + Lenticular Full Slip - 1400 copies + One Click - 300 copies only, with same numbering cards). The Original Production Note will be included in the Box only.

153499701366190.jpg153499692262982.jpg15349967914131149.jpg39094261_2366389176921619_1126418579978190848_o.jpg15350053277872997.jpg
36537358_2319802624913608_9045767962274824192_o.jpg
40103320_2381690942058109_3663329708730220544_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i seem to remember kimchidvd doing direct shipping via GBs. not paying twice for shipping

When Kimchi first started out they did and for me they have offered it twice due to few numbers joining the GB.

You didn't mind paying twice for Weet Shape of Water and Kimchi Atomic Blonde

Reactions: snow flake
When Kimchi first started out they did and for me they have offered it twice due to few numbers joining the GB.

Appreciate the group buys as I always seem to miss kimchi going live and anyway we can group our orders so postage can be cut down that way.

Reactions: cooey

Pan's Labyrinth will be easier to get direct. I thought those other two might sell out fast and they did.

Reactions: cooey
Pan's Labyrinth will be easier to get direct. I thought those other two might sell out fast and they did.

I guess this will sell out rather fast as well... nowadays every korean release gets bought up by resellers, but most of the times you should be able to get a copy near RRP from them

I guess this will sell out rather fast as well... nowadays every korean release gets bought up by resellers, but most of the times you should be able to get a copy near RRP from them

yeah I know of a seller on ebay in south korea that sells around cost. but barely anyone is buying from the GBs so I don't think this will sell out too fast. doesnt seem too popular. plus ill be on kimchidvd the second it goes live and i've yet to lose out on a live sale... even the first few novamedia ones. i miss those fights with their servers

i've been missing or almost missing a lot of GBs recently, and have missed more direct buy opportunities than ever, all due to work, so grateful to have a guarantee via the GB.

happy to pay a bit more for peace of mind and to help support the site. cheers HDN / @cooey :thumbs: :)

went for the gold one - i don't like the spine, but i do very much like the dark fairy tale book look, classy. :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and cooey
i've been missing or almost missing a lot of GBs recently, and have missed more direct buy opportunities than ever, all due to work, so grateful to have a guarantee via the GB.

happy to pay a bit more for peace of mind and to help support the site. cheers HDN / @cooey :thumbs::)

went for the gold one - i don't like the spine, but i do very much like the dark fairy tale book look, classy. :woot:

Id be happy to support the site, but in this case we rather support the uk post office ;P

• Haha
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
So many nice editions being released lately and my wallet is really taking a hit because of it... therefore I reckon I might have to pass on this one, especially as I only recently picked up the German Ultimate Edition, which I think I actually prefer to these. :dunno:

Reactions: paulboland
So many nice editions being released lately and my wallet is really taking a hit because of it... therefore I reckon I might have to pass on this one, especially as I only recently picked up the German Ultimate Edition, which I think I actually prefer to these. :dunno:
I also prefer the look of the German edition to this one. Just the fact that it doesn't have English subtitles is very unfortunate.