Paperinukke's X-Men & Wolverine Collection

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Reactions
2,786 3 0
Hi! Welcome to see my humble X-Men collection! I've been a little bit lazy lately, so some major players are still missing, but I'm getting there! :)

IMG_5207.jpg IMG_5212.jpg IMG_5208.jpg IMG_5211.jpg IMG_5209.jpg IMG_5210.jpg IMG_5213.jpg IMG_5214.jpg IMG_5216.jpg IMG_5217.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Reactions
2,786 3 0
Thanks to you all! :)

Added X-Men: First Class French steelbook ;)

@monsterzebra Yes they are (but that "First Class steelbook" you mentioned is probably The Last Stand DVD Collector's Edition?), even though they are G1 they look pretty nice!

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Reactions
7,882 0 0
Thanks to you all! :)

Added X-Men: First Class French steelbook ;)

@monsterzebra Yes they are (but that "First Class steelbook" you mentioned is probably The Last Stand DVD Collector's Edition?), even though they are G1 they look pretty nice!
Yeeeeeeessss, i meant "The Last Stand" :D
Are the DVD-steelbooks still available for reasonable prices?
I'm not only picking up Blu-Ray steelbooks, but also the DVD-steelbooks - as long as they have different artworks than the Blu-Ray's, that's why i'm asking. :)

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Reactions
2,786 3 0
Yeeeeeeessss, i meant "The Last Stand" :D
Are the DVD-steelbooks still available for reasonable prices?
I'm not only picking up Blu-Ray steelbooks, but also the DVD-steelbooks - as long as they have different artworks than the Blu-Ray's, that's why i'm asking. :)
Yeah eBay should be able to help you with that, these shouldn't be that expensive at all! I think I got them with only 5€ per steel, so it was a good purchase. ;) I really like the covers, too bad that there are age ratings though.