Papillon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Filmarena Collection) [Czech Republic]

At the age of 36 there sadly Lots of classic films I've never seen yet Citizen Kane, Gone with the Wind, Great Escape, Sound of Music.
I've only just watched the Karate Kid lol
Thanks again @spass @javiermendoza

You better get your s**t together and watch a few of these classics.
Actually, you might as well watch all you've mentioned, Papillon included, of course.

hope this don't get cancelled since fac realised they can make quicker easy money with flooding wwa rereleases for completists instead of putting effort into first time releases with wea for cineast collectors.

hope this don't get cancelled since fac realised they can make quicker easy money with flooding wwa rereleases for completists instead of putting effort into first time releases with wea for cineast collectors.

Agree! I can't help but feel that the Dredd debacle might be a turning point for FAC. Really hope that's not the case.

They are working on a remake for some reason... (with the guy from Mr. Robot). Love this film... but also excited by the Mention of "The Thing"!

The Thing would be a massive seller. Probably th biggest seller this site would ever do.... The site would go into overload the moment it goes life....

I think you're being a bit harsh, they need to clear all that crap to make space in the warehouse first. :LOL: