Paramount Wave (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HMV Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: August 26th, 2014
Purchase link: In store only
Price: 15$
Group Buy: Drum18

Note:
Those were previously an HMV Exclusive and then some of then appeared WorldWide.

Same as the US Edition (Best Buy Exclusive):
Paramount Wave (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Titles:
G.I. Joe Retaliation
Godfather
Godfather II
Jack Reacher
Minority Report
Mission Impossible 4
Saving Private Ryan
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Top Gun
Transformers I
Transformers II
Transformers III
True Grit
War of the Worlds
World War Z

!paramount.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My understanding was that they were actually metalpaks/futurepaks. I would be ok with that if the artwork/prices were right.

I think the Paramount metalpaks are something completely different than this wave. It seems walmart has restocked the previous metalpaks and added ones for Star Trek and a World War Z. I have yet to see any photos of these anywhere.

The wave in this thread is supposed to be a paramount steelbook wave that will come out in August/September. From what I understand, they were supposed to be a new-themed action line, but that idea was canceled and they are being released as steelbooks with their normal amaray art. Futureshop decided not to carry these after all but they should end up available somewhere.

Reactions: Thelite13 and blu78
I think the Paramount metalpaks are something completely different than this wave. It seems walmart has restocked the previous metalpaks and added ones for Star Trek and a World War Z. I have yet to see any photos of these anywhere.

The wave in this thread is supposed to be a paramount steelbook wave that will come out in August/September. From what I understand, they were supposed to be a new-themed action line, but that idea was canceled and they are being released as steelbooks with their normal amaray art. Futureshop decided not to carry these after all but they should end up available somewhere.
This whole thread has been very confusing so far, and you put it in a way that's very understandable. Thanks for summarizing the situation, think I understand now haha.

Reactions: Thelite13
sorry for late reply .... other threads unlocked. Will post back if I get any other news.

This wave is already released in canada , i have see it all in my hmv store today ... Very disapointing wave ...
I've been in HMV and nothing there. Maybe we'll get them too buy on Sept 7 as per the US wave but your store got them ouy early. ;)