Paramount Wave (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HMV Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: August 26th, 2014
Purchase link: In store only
Price: 15$
Group Buy: Drum18

Note:
Those were previously an HMV Exclusive and then some of then appeared WorldWide.

Same as the US Edition (Best Buy Exclusive):
Paramount Wave (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Titles:
G.I. Joe Retaliation
Godfather
Godfather II
Jack Reacher
Minority Report
Mission Impossible 4
Saving Private Ryan
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Top Gun
Transformers I
Transformers II
Transformers III
True Grit
War of the Worlds
World War Z

!paramount.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering about the Best Buy crossover, as well. That would be fantastic; especially if they upped the quality from the last huge wave to come through. I'm afraid they tend to confuse customers wanting quality products with there being no market for Steelbooks in the U.S.

It would be nice for best buy to get these. Seems like future shop gets whatever steelbooks best buy gets, but best buy doesn't always get what future shop gets.

What's the likelihood of these being region free? I missed out on the Original Transformers Play edition, so would be nice to get a complete trilogy in some form without having to spend a fortune. (and I mean matching).

I hope the Minority Report steelbook is the original poster artwork and that it exceeds any previous edition. That would be amazing!

If it's ain't KimchiDVD/PA/HDZeta or Blufans it ain't worth it for me... so pass on all but I'm sure this is good news for other fellow collectors so thanks for the news.

would love it if Best Buy also got these

HELL YEAH! I agree buddy! :oohyeah:

I've yet to own 'Minority Report' and 'War of the Worlds' on Blu! :emb: :angry: So these 2 steels will definitely be mine!!! :LOL: They'll look awesome next to 'Oblivion'!!! :scat:

I'm interested in Jack Reacher and the Star Treks just to see what they do since the worldwide releases were great