biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Looks like Future Shop is getting an exclusive slip for Paranorman:

M2201566.jpg

Looking rather good if you ask me ;)

Current price is $29.99 + taxes but will definitely drop before release day.

Release day is 11/27, pre-order link: here

Attachments

• Para.jpg
    Para.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 220
I'd hardly call Coraline a kids film... unless it was created specifically for the deranged children out there. :p

I wasn't talking about Coraline, I was talking about Paranorman!

Anyway now you mention it, I think Coraline is actually a kids film. Wether kids dig it or not is another question!

When it says quantity remaining 67 is that really accurate?

Accurate in terms of "Inventory allotted to Futureshop.CA website" but the quantities from Brick & Mortar Stores are higher.

Normally website's inventory is equivalent to 5 Brick & Mortar Stores

I was just telling Ocielz, barcode for bluray is different from slipcovers (both versions)...so nobody can steal them! smart! ;)

Both are actually very nice....not sure if they'll sell out though...

Just a matte finish, no embossing whatsoever! You basically pay for the cardboard on this one, but since it's the same price as the regular edition, we can't really complain ;)

Matte but has some shininess to it at certain angles.

Thanks, guys. Kinda glad I went with the HMV one. The art on this edition is AWESOME, but the glow-in-the-dark on the HMV is just too cool.

Man i'm so torn. I want the HMV one but I also want the 3d version. I hate when they do this why not include the 3d disc? I usually would buy it and buy the 3d disc later but I heard they put the 3d and 2d on the same disc. So many people are going to sell the disc just but it self now. What do you guys think?