Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
And I would like to add that it would have been great if the Korean title words were bigger and given the embossed treatment. That's because the circular patterns are very unique and interesting and it was the first thing I noticed when I watched the movie. The characters would look and feel great if embossed.

Just saw this unboxing video of FS A and now I can't wait to get it in hand. It looks gorgeous through and through, from the slipcover to the steelbook to the essay book.

The slip is not spot gloss but still reflective. It's reflective on textured paper, so I might say it's best of both worlds. The effect is subtle and tasteful, so might actually be a better fit for this movie. And the details of the art are amazing, especially the extensions into the inner sides of the slip. I think a lot of thoughts went into the design of this.

I didn't like the steelbook design at first but now after seeing the nice shine, the details and the unique debossing, I'm beginning to like it quite a bit.

But the greatest surprise is the essay book. It is semi-gloss, has many colourful pictures and has English translation too!

I'm glad I went for this package, and will definitely be opening it, plus the digipack too. Also hoping to like this movie re-watching it soon on the best quality media this time.

It would be nice of PA to let us know if we should expect a delay on shipping or not. This is my first ever order from them, so don't know exactly how they work etc :cautious: Is this just Covid related or are there usually delays when it comes to shipping out their releases?

It would be nice of PA to let us know if we should expect a delay on shipping or not. This is my first ever order from them, so don't know exactly how they work etc :cautious: Is this just Covid related or are there usually delays when it comes to shipping out their releases?
got my shipping notification quite a bit later, but when i checked the tracking it said that it has been shipped on 29th january (when the first notifications have been sent).. its quite likely yours is already on its way

mine is sitting in the international post office since then tho *sigh*

Reactions: Mickle_89
I think it's because most of us paid for Economy shipping back on the pre order day and k-packet isnt available anymore since a few weeks. I've sent them an email about it, awaiting response..

All I see in this pic is that sentence: “...and it will coincide with exciting preorder news” !!!!

noticed that too. Hopefully a monster calls or little drummer girl news but something tells me it won’t be steelbook related