Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
...sorry, I do not get your point. I posted pic from PA page and quoted it. I'm puzzled ...
Sorry bud. Here is what I meant: in the screenshot from the PA webstore you posted, along with infos about shipping fees increase, you can read at the end of the second paragraph: "We expect the store to reopen in about 10 days and it will coincide with exciting pre-order news." :woot::woot:

Reactions: zoltan_g
I just received Full Slip B, and it is a definite edition I was waiting for. Slip, steelbook and photobook are stunning.
The only thing I would really want to add to this edition is a 4K disc of BW version, maybe some time down the road I will be able to add that disc.

Slip B definitely looks like the winner here, finish could still be better but the foil treatment is nice. Happy with my choice, but PA please ship my package or at least let me know that I have to upgrade to EMS..

Reactions: Last Lizard
Slip B definitely looks like the winner here, finish could still be better but the foil treatment is nice. Happy with my choice, but PA please ship my package or at least let me know that I have to upgrade to EMS..
PA still not back in office today. I've been sending them emails to upgrade to EMS but only got their auto replies. :dunno:

Reactions: zeebeer