Parasite (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £22.00 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi - HMV) - £29.99 (Zoom)
Notes: Region B Locked

Parasite 1.jpg
Parasite 3.jpg Parasite 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a usual test on your debit/credit card to test if card valid
I get the pending transaction random at least once a year with Amazon websites
It also happens with some other retailers if you do a pre order.
The £1.00 pending transaction will drop off after a few days the £1.00 transaction is not actually taken the amount will go bac
That's a usual test on your debit/credit card to test if card valid
I get the pending transaction random at least once a year with Amazon websites
It also happens with some other retailers if you do a pre order.
The £1.00 pending transaction will drop off after a few days the £1.00 transaction is not actually taken the amount will go back as available funds.

Yeah I know, I don't usually get the £1 test with Amazon. Bit annoying they're taking the money but they have no idea when they'll be able to deliver it.

But I'd rather pay for it now anyway.

I can wait, I'm in no hurry.

Amazon have not taken any money it's only a test pending transaction to see if you card is vaild.
The £1.00 will be back as availavle funds in a few days no actual funds goes to Amazon when testing a card

Amazon UK and the other Amazon European websites do random £1.00 test on a card at least once a year you likely did not notice before
Sometimes the test pending tranasction drops off as quickly as a few hours to 1 day

You won't have payment taken for Parasite until next Friday 29th at the earilest with more likely be the following Sat/Sun/Mon or later
When Amazon ready to dispatch your order they will request your bank for payment
You may see that payment for the full amount drop off due to Amazon not shipped your order yet
Amazon will then resubmit payment request to your bank when that happens

Due to COVID-19 Amazon prioritise essential goods over non essentail so your estimated delivery date may be as much as 2 weeks or longer after release date
This can change on a daily basis depending on which warehouse is dispatching your order

You will know more accurate estimated delivery date when your order is actually dispatched

Reactions: MrSquifler
So the Canadian price of this from Zavvi was $44.99.

Yet theentertainmentstore on eBay has it listed for GBP 22.99 which according to eBay is C $39.32.
Shipping to Canada is GBP 1.50 (approx. C $2.57) so a total of $41.89 still $3.10 cheaper.

I wonder if I should be ordering from them instead. If anybody else wants to look at it it shows they have more than 10 available and 50 sold.

The item location is the UK. I notice they pretty much sell all the UK steelbooks as well and have them in stock when other retailers are sold out.

So I just clicked on the link and suddenly it shows out of stock after selling 2 more copies when it said they had more than 10 available. So I wonder, if like other eBay sellers, they just cancelled their remaining pre-orders from a retailer now that they are about to be charged for their copies. lol.