Passengers (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #47) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 5, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Pre-order on March 23 at 2 PM (Korea time)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Price: $40.99
Note: Lenticular Edition (1,000 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (800 copies Numbered Card)

17358830_2056004444626762_4696183577827158092_o.jpg 17389016_2056004441293429_2533489988552016980_o.jpg

DISC 1 - 3D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, French 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, English 5.1 (Descriptive Service)
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, French, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1

DISC 2 - 2D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Czech 5.1, Hungarian 5.1, Polish 5.1, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, Turkish 5.1
• Subtitle: Korean, English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1
• Disc type: BD-50 DUAL LAYER

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Deleted Scenes:
No New Drinks / Memory Maker / Tacos and Cocktails /
Kiss In The Photo Booth / Aurora Finds Jim’s Photos / Drunk Dial / Gus Reveals His Past / Gus Looks For a Solution
• Casting The Passengers
• Space on Screen: The Visual Effects of Passengers
• On The Set With Chris Pratt
• Creating The Avalon
• Outtakes From the Set: NG
• Book Passage
Choose Your Star / Dare To Dream /Elite Suites/ A Flight To Remember
• Previews

Passion Bonus Disc (In pack or On pack)

• Running time: 26 mins
• Audio: English 2.0
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai

SPECIAL FEATURE

• A Journey To The Stars: The Making of Passengers

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have put the full slip art as the lenti. With the transition morphing between the two faces (like The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button UK Amaray slip)

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
Snagged a one click - thought they might be gone by now.

Anybody else notice the morse code for SOS under the title for the full slip? Nice touch.

Last edited:
Having an utter arse of a time just logging IN to their site

==================

26 minutes later, managed to log in eventually (thought the site upgrade had fixed these site outages?), picked up a lenti and a Predestination slip while I was at it, save on shipping.

Blind buy so looking forward to this one joining my kimchi collection, which has been shockingly neglected due to child birth.

Last edited:
Despite the lack of any decent goodies, I would have seriously considered the FS if the Jen image wasn't the exact same one from the steel.

I can't even consider the lenti because I'm going to try very hard to get the Zeta edition, which uses the same image.

Totally forgot about this, luckily it was still in stock when I woke up. Contrary to popular opinion, I actually prefer this to the UK steel art

That's really nice, just can't bring myself to pay for possibly a triple dip on Passengers exclusives just to get a lenti slipcover and a bonus disc I'll watch once. So difficult to resist still when you see it...really need the Zeta GB to get my mind off of this.

The HDz one would be great, this ones not too bad of a consolation prize, if I end up in the HDz GB then I can just cancel my preorder with kimchi.

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars
The HDz one would be great, this ones not too bad of a consolation prize, if I end up in the HDz GB then I can just cancel my preorder with kimchi.

I hear you but I just can't do it with no booklet and no character cards. The art cards are silly.

If I somehow miss the Zeta GB, I'll have to suck it up and pay ebay prices for it.

The KImchi Lenti will Crush the HDzeta one... if you want a Lenti, their Loose Lenti are not that Great. The Lentis attached on Slipboxes for MAd MAx Fury Road those were GREAT. But for Their Silver Line the ''Loose Lentis'' are just a Pain and not worth it.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
The KImchi Lenti will Crush the HDzeta one... if you want a Lenti, their Loose Lenti are not that Great. The Lentis attached on Slipboxes for MAd MAx Fury Road those were GREAT. But for Their Silver Line the ''Loose Lentis'' are just a Pain and not worth it.

Gotta disagree with that mate. The lenti's themselves are superb, the fact they are loose are just rubbish. Nothing wrong with the actual lenti's though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Gotta disagree with that mate. The lenti's themselves are superb, the fact they are loose are just rubbish. Nothing wrong with the actual lenti's though.

So far I just find that their flip/flop do not offer full transition as well as depth is not that great, from the ones I own ouups :wow: I FORGOT The Secret Life of PETS :wacky: This was a Great One with nice Depth !!! ok I didn't say anything :censored:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
So far I just find that their flip/flop do not offer full transition as well as depth is not that great, from the ones I own ouups :wow: I FORGOT The Secret Life of PETS :wacky: This was a Great One with nice Depth !!! ok I didn't say anything :censored:

Angry Birds has also really great depth and the one from BvsS also. So HDZeta stepped up their game.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus