Passengers (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #47) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 5, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Pre-order on March 23 at 2 PM (Korea time)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Price: $40.99
Note: Lenticular Edition (1,000 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (800 copies Numbered Card)

17358830_2056004444626762_4696183577827158092_o.jpg 17389016_2056004441293429_2533489988552016980_o.jpg

DISC 1 - 3D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, French 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, English 5.1 (Descriptive Service)
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, French, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1

DISC 2 - 2D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Czech 5.1, Hungarian 5.1, Polish 5.1, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, Turkish 5.1
• Subtitle: Korean, English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1
• Disc type: BD-50 DUAL LAYER

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Deleted Scenes:
No New Drinks / Memory Maker / Tacos and Cocktails /
Kiss In The Photo Booth / Aurora Finds Jim’s Photos / Drunk Dial / Gus Reveals His Past / Gus Looks For a Solution
• Casting The Passengers
• Space on Screen: The Visual Effects of Passengers
• On The Set With Chris Pratt
• Creating The Avalon
• Outtakes From the Set: NG
• Book Passage
Choose Your Star / Dare To Dream /Elite Suites/ A Flight To Remember
• Previews

Passion Bonus Disc (In pack or On pack)

• Running time: 26 mins
• Audio: English 2.0
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai

SPECIAL FEATURE

• A Journey To The Stars: The Making of Passengers

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenticular looks good. Good depth, vibrant, sharp. I just have no interest in seeing a film with Jennifer Lawrence in. Especially not one which was reviewed as poorly as this.

I so wish this Lenti would be a Fullslip one. I cannot get myself to buy an o-ring style one.

I love Jennifer Lawrence when she is not doing movies after movies with Bradley Cooper... at one point they did many movies together one after another (it seemed) and it was just getting redundant.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
I like the look of the Full Slip, nice texturing might even go for it over waiting for HDZetas release

Man, that lenti looks superb. :drool:

It looks like the back of the slip is simply flat and glossy, though. I was hoping for some special treatment on the ship, as Kimchi usually goes the extra mile on the slips with these barebones releases.