Passengers (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #47) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 5, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Pre-order on March 23 at 2 PM (Korea time)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Price: $40.99
Note: Lenticular Edition (1,000 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (800 copies Numbered Card)

17358830_2056004444626762_4696183577827158092_o.jpg 17389016_2056004441293429_2533489988552016980_o.jpg

DISC 1 - 3D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, French 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, English 5.1 (Descriptive Service)
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, French, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1

DISC 2 - 2D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Czech 5.1, Hungarian 5.1, Polish 5.1, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, Turkish 5.1
• Subtitle: Korean, English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1
• Disc type: BD-50 DUAL LAYER

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Deleted Scenes:
No New Drinks / Memory Maker / Tacos and Cocktails /
Kiss In The Photo Booth / Aurora Finds Jim’s Photos / Drunk Dial / Gus Reveals His Past / Gus Looks For a Solution
• Casting The Passengers
• Space on Screen: The Visual Effects of Passengers
• On The Set With Chris Pratt
• Creating The Avalon
• Outtakes From the Set: NG
• Book Passage
Choose Your Star / Dare To Dream /Elite Suites/ A Flight To Remember
• Previews

Passion Bonus Disc (In pack or On pack)

• Running time: 26 mins
• Audio: English 2.0
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai

SPECIAL FEATURE

• A Journey To The Stars: The Making of Passengers

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenti looks fantastic

Really like the lenti, wish the steelbook would have been better or WEA.

I would of considered it if it wasn't that steel and we had in hand shots of the lenti

WEA steel and full gloss and they would of sold out. This will most likely sell out anyway but the steel probably makes people think twice

Lenti looks fantastic

I would of considered it if it wasn't that steel and we had in hand shots of the lenti

WEA steel and full gloss and they would of sold out. This will most likely sell out anyway but the steel probably makes people think twice

Yes indeed, though it's not a film I hold dear to my heart by any means, with this film there was ample opportunity for great landscape artwork spreading right across front to back. Also, why the bonus disc had to come separately is a complete mystery. Not one of Kimchi's triumphs I'm afraid.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yes indeed, though it's not a film I hold dear to my heart by any means, with this film there was ample opportunity for great landscape artwork spreading right across front to back. Also, why the bonus disc had to come separately is a complete mystery. Not one of Kimchi's triumphs I'm afraid.

It wasn't the worst but I was hoping for something a lot better considering its those 2. I did however like sheen's moments and some of pratts.
Garcia was pointlessly cast lol

I have a feeling they have added the bonus disc in to make the extra goodies look a bit bulkier but it's failed because it's like a free disc you would get in the guardian

I'm not sure why kimchi put barebones items in these WWA collection editions considering the prices are higher than their exclusives (I know this is new but so was hateful eight at the time) and they can do better. We know they can

But that lenti looks much better than I was expecting

Lenti is the clear winner however the full slip is great. It has a really nice dotted texture added to the slip with a semi metallic sheen. The doubters doubted a bit too much with this one I think. Just a shame it's a 'thin' slipcase for both of them

I think the full slip is the winner. I will get a lenticular version from Hdzeta. Enough passengers then at home. UK 3d steel and 4k with book, US 4k steel and 4k amaray, French 4k, German 2d steel and 3d steel, Kimchi Full Slip and the Hdzeta lenti. Ah and FAC version. That should be enough then.

I think the full slip is the winner. I will get a lenticular version from Hdzeta. Enough passengers then at home. UK 3d steel and 4k with book, US 4k steel and 4k amaray, French 4k, German 2d steel and 3d steel, Kimchi Full Slip and the Hdzeta lenti. Ah and FAC version. That should be enough then.

It's never enough :rofl: