Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2017
Purchase link: Passengers
Price: $29.99

5710357_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Never had done any digital codes before so I wasnt sure how that worked. Of all the sites what would you suggest is the best to use digital codes on? Vudu, Hulu? Are any of them free site options?
I like Vudu myself since it has a Roku app. I can flip from Netflix to it with a couple button clicks. Disney movies come in through DMA and then UV codes are redeemable there too. It was free to sign up for as far as I can remember. It's been a while

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
Hmm still not available for pre order. Anyone know if this will be super limited or if Best Buy's inventory management just stinks?

My copy is out for delivery which is great since it was scheduled for tomorrow originally and I doubt it would have been delivered due to the approaching blizzard. :ohno:
sHjP5bT.png

Was supposed to be in Bangor today to pick this up but with the storm I called it off. But I really don't like that art at all, Happy for those of you that snagged it that like it. Just ordered from Zavvi.

Is it just me or does Best buy seem to be doing small runs of steels lately. Moana was maybe 4 copies, this was only 3 and one was dented.

Only have gotten through half way and so far is a borefest. I hope it picks up. Watching in 4K and I am not wowed by it. Will restart and watch in 3D.