Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2017
HDN Group Buy: TBA
Note: Limited to 400 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart bleeds for those who can't wait any longer to grab this. First world problems for sure. I am now soaked deep in sorrow and delays like these are pushing me into depression. What a cruel world we live in. :)
Yeah, we are all just passengers on this journey fraught with suffering. There are intermittent moments of happiness as we acquire a new steelbook edition but then we realize we are still chugging along getting closer to death.:pain:

The overall package here is no doubt the best around, but the kimchi lenti, o-ring and all, is no slouch, really good looking lenti with great depth

Is there a chance this was cancelled or delayed because we've literally gotten no updates and even the Zeta site, if you click on Passengers coming soon banner, it says "product not found?"

This is easily better than the kimchi release and I don't want to spend over $50 just to get a nice lenti and no goodies, but this long, lonely, painful wait is wearing me down, especially when the kimchi lenti is still just sitting there and begging me to get out my wallet.

I'm just guessing here but no way is this cancelled! HDzeta do take a while to release their titles and they have had quite a few recently. Just have to wait and see, I've skipped the FA and Kimchi but I'm still sure this will be released.

I'm just guessing here but no way is this cancelled! HDzeta do take a while to release their titles and they have had quite a few recently. Just have to wait and see, I've skipped the FA and Kimchi but I'm still sure this will be released.

Well, if it does and I manage to get one, it will be my third version. This from someone who never thought it made sense to do a one-click and yet I was too weak to not buy the kimchi lenti today on top of the FA.

I'm so pathetic and weak. :(

This release has the best packaging and goodies, makes it easy to decide, meanwhile I'm going for the standard UK blu-ray release, hope we have a date when the GB is soon.

Im not sure how reliable it is, but when you look at that "main moving banner" at home page HDzeta website, it is number 3 (Green Mile #1, Mad Max Black & Chrome #2) and as those #1 and #2 were released already, it should be Passengers turn now. My humble bet is preorders will go live within two weeks. Three weeks top.

Looking at the beauty shots again, I kinda wish the full slip image and the loose lenticular were different images. They're so similar! Wouldn't it make sense to make them completely different images like The Accountant? Or if not then don't make the lenticular loose! Seems like a wasted opportunity.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Dano
Status
Not open for further replies.