Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2017
HDN Group Buy: TBA
Note: Limited to 400 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Sod it put in an order directly with HDZeta on this occasion simply as I've been waiting for this release and didn't want to chance missing out. Hopefully no shenanigans with my bank account now...

That loose lenti Zeta, come on that needs to change!

I prefer fullslip edition with loose Lenti instead of two editions like KimchiDVD do. So this safes a lot of collectors money ;)
also as these days its difficult or impossible to collect every Premium release.
You have both than, a nice fullslip and a Lenti! Perfect ! Anyone else seeing this like me ?
But the Lenti should be magnetic.

I prefer fullslip edition with loose Lenti instead of two editions like KimchiDVD do. So this safes a lot of collectors money ;)
also as these days its difficult or impossible to collect every Premium release.
You have both than, a nice fullslip and a Lenti! Perfect ! Anyone else seeing this like me ?

Nope not a fan

Yes magnetic it needs to be. Otherwise it's loose and rather annoying I find it.

haha yes I know you and some other dudes made that allready very clear...no need to say it again;)
I would like to know if others see it like me?

Probably, but I wouldn't care what anyone thinks lol. If you like it thats the most important thing, unless you care about values and the resale future values.

Status
Not open for further replies.