Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2017
HDN Group Buy: TBA
Note: Limited to 400 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna get this but I'm gonna make do with my Kimchi lenti. Didn't like the film enough to buy it again

Probably, but I wouldn't care what anyone thinks lol. If you like it thats the most important thing, unless you care about values and the resale future values.

yeah you are right but if a few ninjas constantly repeat their dislike about loose Lenti maybe HDzeta change to a clued Lenti or 2nd version with Lenti in the Silver series what I would dislike in the end...:wtf:
so better I repeat my point of view to build up an opposition ;)
I prefer fullslip edition with loose Lenti (like HDzeta do with silver label) instead of two editions like KimchiDVD do.
So this safes a lot of collectors money, also as these days its difficult or impossible to collect every Premium release.
You have both than, a nice fullslip and a Lenti! Perfect ! Anyone else seeing this like me ?
But the Lenti should be magnetic.
:D

yeah you are right but if a few ninjas constantly repeat their dislike about loose Lenti maybe HDzeta change to a clued Lenti or 2nd version with Lenti in the Silver series what I would dislike in the end...:wtf:
so better I repeat my point of view to build up an opposition ;)
I prefer fullslip edition with loose Lenti (like HDzeta do with silver label) instead of two editions like KimchiDVD do.
So this safes a lot of collectors money, also as these days its difficult or impossible to collect every Premium release.
You have both than, a nice fullslip and a Lenti! Perfect ! Anyone else seeing this like me ?
But the Lenti should be magnetic.
:D

It seems to me you ware waiting for more people to like it before committing? Lol.

whatever this means ..however perhaps including you if you agree
So lets vote together for: "loose lenti but magnetic"
:thumbs:

I'm not voting anything.
If you like you like, you don't like you don't like.
Who cares if people like it or not? Lol

I'm not voting anything.
If you like you like, you don't like you don't like.
Who cares if people like it or not? Lol

I like to like instead of don't like..and perhaps HDzeta care about it ?
or I'm just an dreamer ? :dunno:
it seems a lot of people don't like loose lentis including you (yeah you don't care? hiha):Snap:
Maybe you will like it in case this Lentis are magnetic ?
no ?
wtf I don't care anylonger
I like it as it is :)
you won :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
I like to like instead of don't like..and perhaps HDzeta care about it ?
or I'm just an dreamer ? :dunno:
it seems a lot of people don't like loose lentis including you (yeah you don't care? hiha):Snap:
Maybe you will like it in case this Lentis are magnetic ?
no ?
wtf I don't care anylonger
I like it as it is :)
you won :hilarious:

Lol! Yes have some bulls!!!! :rofl:
That's what I wanted to hear! :thumbs:

I really want to order this but HDZeta doesn't take PayPal, so I need a group buy...

If it helps I like them as they are Fullslip with a lenticular loose or attached.

Best of both worlds.

I guess lenticular magnet would increase weight/thickness but in any case is there any negatives or downsides to production of magnets instead of loose cards?

I've never seen or had a magnet that reproduced a Lenti image with amazing depth as good as the loose/attached variety..magnets always seem devoid of depth, 3D realism and dark for some reason....but that's just from my experience others may experience differently that's why I ask?

Last edited:
If it helps I like them as they are Fullslip with a lenticular loose or attached.

Best of both worlds.

I guess lenticular magnet would increase weight/thickness but in any case is there any negatives or downsides to production of magnets instead of loose cards?

I've never seen or had a magnet that reproduced a Lenti image with amazing depth as good as the loose/attached variety..magnets always seem devoid of depth, 3D realism and dark for some reason....but that's just from my experience others may experience differently that's why I ask?
Have you seen the new Wolverine one with the rain? They did a really good job with that one IMO

I only use my PayPal balance for collecting steels. Mostly due to the wife :rofl:

I see, no bank statement! If you do order with your bank card a high possibility it will get declined due to possible fraud how the bank perceives it. Give it a go. If not PM one of the GB hosts and see if they can source this on your behalf via PP.

I see, no bank statement! If you do order with your bank card a high possibility it will get declined due to possible fraud how the bank perceives it. Give it a go. If not PM one of the GB hosts and see if they can source this on your behalf via PP.

That's right haha. Thanks for the advice! I'll give it a shot. Just surprised there's no GB at all.

Reactions: sunnyx
Just leave the Passengers alone on their store for few weeks. If they are unable to sell then they allocate to GBs. I really like this pattern of making these available in-store prior to GBs. Fair play to HDZeta.

Forgive my ignorance, but what difference does it make to HDZeta? Whether it's through group buys or individual customers on their site, they still sell their copies at the same price, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.