Passengers - In theaters December 21, 2016

Apr 2, 2009
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Passengers (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Morten Tyldum[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jennifer Lawrence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Sheen[/ACTOR]

Plot: A spacecraft is transporting thousands of people to a distant colony planet that has a malfunction in one of its sleep chambers. As a result, a single passenger is awakened 90 years before anyone else. Faced with the prospect of growing old and dying alone, he eventually decides to wake up a second passenger.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
253826-ebeb8cc3d4a87dd77729bb82fb84d61d.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got around to seeing this tonight.
I had heard a lot of negative reviews about it so my expectations were low and I actually really enjoyed it!

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
I personally liked the film, But after watching this, a different edit of this film would make it WAY better.

Start the film with JLaw wakes up. Then when she learns the truth you can cut back to Pratts timeline when he wakes up.
Would work much better the linear version that was released.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and ash333
I personally liked the film, But after watching this, a different edit of this film would make it WAY better.

Start the film with JLaw wakes up. Then when she learns the truth you can cut back to Pratts timeline when he wakes up.
Would work much better the linear version that was released.

Now THAT would've been awesome! I enjoyed the film as it was, but I'd still take a sci-fi thriller over a romantic sci-fi any day. Would be cool to see a fan-edit of the entire film rearranged like that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw