[PENDING WINNER]Miffeds Last Minute Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
I was trying to get this listed a few days ago but I've been a bit dazed and confused with one thing and another!
To win
Thanks this post and as I've been having a fairly bad few weeks post something to cheer me up!
A silly fact about yourself, a funny joke (keep it clean please its a family site!), a crazy picture or some deep philosphical quote I really dont mind post what you want

Will have two winners and they can choose the prize they want.
Each winner will get to pick 3 of the steelbooks below they want or they can have my Zombie ZBox which i ordered so i can get Avengers steel. winner 1 will get priority if winners want the same thing!

8f95fcb3-ccf7-4747-94c6-1223dd0af955.jpg

(DIck Tracy has a loose disk, Fight Club future pack is dented and Place beyond the pines is open!)

Will run this until 8am UK time Monday (which means i guess it will still be Sunday and therefore Ninja week somewhere in the world!!!)

will choose winnder by using random number generator random.org

thanks

EDIT forgot to say I will cover UK postage and split world postage 50/50

Hope something here makes you smile

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway
A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.