Nov 29, 2017
Release date: January 19, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €19.99

715ibTMk-9L._SL1500_.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IRON MAN
Unbelievable

I believe it's the same for amazon all over the world. Either that or a bubble padded mailer.
You have to understand. Amazon sells over a million different products. Nobody is going to say "Oh a movie! Better set that up in the system as special protected packaging for shipping!"

Reactions: Alfred Kantorowicz
I believe it's the same for amazon all over the world. Either that or a bubble padded mailer.
You have to understand. Amazon sells over a million different products. Nobody is going to say "Oh a movie! Better set that up in the system as special protected packaging for shipping!"
Amazon UK and Amazon DE used to have excellent packaging for steelbooks. I'm sure many of us remember the "Frustration-free steelbook packages" :)

But for large retailers it's an optimization game for sure. The cost of packaging vs. the cost of refunds and replacements.

Amazon's customer service excels at sorting out the cases of damaged items, but to the customer it sure is frustrating to receive multiple steelbooks in an oversized jiffy bag of cardboard mailer inside of which the steelbooks have been freely able to jingle against each other in transit :pain:

Even a child understands that metal toys get easily damaged when they constantly keep hitting each other :smashed:

Nowadays single or double steelbook orders regularly arrive in those thin cardboard (A1 or A2, respectively) envelopes. By chance, they sometimes arrive undamaged :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian