Peppermint (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: January 19, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €19.99

715ibTMk-9L._SL1500_.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IRON MAN
Couple more - courtesy Steelbookpro - to better show the gloss finish and of course to remind us just how far Metropolitan have come from earlier text / banner heavy steelbooks from not that long ago:-
1547834170666.png

1547834201783.png

Reactions: willbar84
Received mine today. Minty mint. Amazon.fr still uses those rubbish cardboard mailers, but with the added padding of gift wrapping, no harm found.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k
Received mine today. Minty mint. Amazon.fr still uses those rubbish cardboard mailers, but with the added padding of gift wrapping, no harm found.

I received mine last week and thought the packaging was good.

Glad there was a steelbook as was looking forward to seeing this. Still not sure what happened to the UK cinema release, especially as it had a release date!!

I received mine last week and thought the packaging was good.

Glad there was a steelbook as was looking forward to seeing this. Still not sure what happened to the UK cinema release, especially as it had a release date!!

Same ere! Whatever happened to the UK cinema release date?

I am not one for blind buys anymore, but going by the reaction with this one on the board, it seems like a possibility with me.

I am a big fan of Jennifer Garner with Alias & Daredevil etc. Have you watched your copy yet... Any comparisons with regards to the film?

Thanks for confirming.

I might stick in a blind buy order. I love a good revenge movie.
I can also confirm, no forced French subs. Although, if you just go and hit play right off the whim it will be in French so you have to go and set it to Original and Sans for no subs and also the menus are in French as well which is no big deal really, there easy to read.

Thoroughly enjoyed this movie, great lil revenge flick where Garner owns it and kicks arse! Will grab the Steel later on down the track though as I have higher priority steelbook purchases at the moment. Just out of curiosity whats the likelihood of this getting a price drop in the coming months?

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this movie, great lil revenge flick where Garner owns it and kicks arse! Will grab the Steel later on down the track though as I have higher priority steelbook purchases at the moment. Just out of curiosity whats the likelihood of this getting a price drop in the coming months?
I agree! Great movie!