Release date: August 22nd, 2016
Purchase link: Perfect Blue (live)
Price: £15.99

11274761-1684391024241027.jpg

11274761-1404390966345965.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!!!!! :woot::woot:

But I just finally bought the amaray like 3 weeks ago :facepalm:

Double dip for me then... When it comes down to a reasonable price anyway :greedy:

Reactions: justboy
Don't know this one, but I do wonder what the "2" on the spine means exactly... could this steel be part of a series maybe?

Reactions: levi and Bunk
These guys really need new designers. Their limited edition had poor design too.
Their stuff is good to great now, but their older releases are really ugly looking. They still have terrible spines though. I think their Perfect Blue Limited Edition is good even though it's one of their older ones. What do you hate about it?

This Steelbook looks it was a draft from before they got decent designers in. It's just ugly and I really can't say anything good about it. Great movie though and it's nice to see an anime Steelbook that's not a Ghibli movie.

Reactions: lolwut
Another Anime classic, I prefer the other movie posters also they should not have cropped it like this, they are using the cards from the collectors edition, which I think has better cover artwork.

b5-perfectblue.jpg

Looks awesome, just like the film! I somehow haven't even bought it yet, but seen it a few times. Definitely buying it. :)

Their stuff is good to great now, but their older releases are really ugly looking. They still have terrible spines though. I think their Perfect Blue Limited Edition is good even though it's one of their older ones. What do you hate about it?

This Steelbook looks it was a draft from before they got decent designers in. It's just ugly and I really can't say anything good about it. Great movie though and it's nice to see an anime Steelbook that's not a Ghibli movie.

I and others on the Blu-ray forum explained to one of their employees what we didn't like about the limited edition. I don't remember everything but the spine was the biggest complaint. Their logo was huge, the title was off-centered, and they highlighted the ratings logo.