Everywhere
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12087585-1834663104238194.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: milky and poldergal
@BluSteel2012

I used to post that type of info all the time. But with many jobs, employees come and go. So sometimes its hard when you build up a great relationship with one, and then they leave, and then you do this again and again. While I'm always introduced you also dont want to come off as bothersome or bugging someone. So I try to work my magic here and there sprinkled just enough. :p But more importantly to some, what we consider trivial information that should be a given they also more often then not consider it information they must hold tight lipped and say nothing about. Why? Because its one of those "it's not your business to say" type of things. So while some times we KNOW that if the info came out earlier it would actually help orders, they dont care because again its not in their business to say. It's not their steelbook, it's the studios steelbook, and thus everyone treads lightly cause they are there to please their clients first. Neither side cares if the retailer divulges the info, but again its also not Best Buy's steelbook. It's the studios whom allowed the retailer to have it as their exclusive by agreeing to take on X amount of copies. etc. Because of that agreement it gives them weight though, so sometimes you can just get the info from the retailer because good luck getting it from studio. That is often a black hole unless already announced.

@BluSteel2012

I used to post that type of info all the time. But with many jobs, employees come and go. So sometimes its hard when you build up a great relationship with one, and then they leave, and then you do this again and again. While I'm always introduced you also dont want to come off as bothersome or bugging someone. So I try to work my magic here and there sprinkled just enough. :p But more importantly to some, what we consider trivial information that should be a given they also more often then not consider it information they must hold tight lipped and say nothing about. Why? Because its one of those "it's not your business to say" type of things. So while some times we KNOW that if the info came out earlier it would actually help orders, they dont care because again its not in their business to say. It's not their steelbook, it's the studios steelbook, and thus everyone treads lightly cause they are there to please their clients first. Neither side cares if the retailer divulges the info, but again its also not Best Buy's steelbook. It's the studios whom allowed the retailer to have it as their exclusive by agreeing to take on X amount of copies. etc. Because of that agreement it gives them weight though, so sometimes you can just get the info from the retailer because good luck getting it from studio. That is often a black hole unless already announced.
Makes perfect sense when you break it down like that.

Thanks for the info @Wreck :thumbs:

BB version image posted on thread
its glossy
this probably will be matte just like other BB vs Zavvi exclusives
Wish I could spend extra to import as I am not a fan of these zavvi ones

Didn’t realise I pre ordered this. Must of done it before I see it.

Anyway, cancelled. Awful film and incredibly boring. I’m not massive on the original but it’s much better (and comical)

Same here dispatch notification this morning but strangely nothing for Ironman :cautious: