paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 8, 2022
Purchase link: Synapse Films - DiabolikDVD - Amazon
Price: $59.95 (Synapse) - $42.99 (Amazon) - $38.99 (DiabolikDVD)
Notes: UHD Discs only - Limited to 6000

261756441_5078439795517318_8660136331010608886_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: steve1976
Synapse Films, in conjunction with Arrow Films, is proud to present PHENOMENA in a two-disc 4K UHD 6000 piece Limited Edition boxed set. Synapse Films will be releasing this set throughout North America on March 8, 2022. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for the Synapse Films set is $59.95 USD.

4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:
New 4K restorations of all three versions of PHENOMENA, including the original Italian version (116 mins.), the International cut (110 mins.), and the U.S. “Creepers” cut (83 mins.)
4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray™ presentations in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
Limited edition slipcase packaging designed by artist Wes Benscoter
Reversible sleeve artwork
Collector’s booklet featuring liner notes from Mikel J. Koven, Rachael Nisbet and Leonard Jacobs
Fold-out poster
A set of lobby card reproduction artcards

DISC 1 (4K ULTRA-HD BLU-RAY) – ITALIAN VERSION
Lossless Italian DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and PCM 2.0 stereo soundtracks, derived from the original 4-channel Dolby Stereo elements
Lossless “hybrid” English/Italian DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack
English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the hybrid soundtrack
Audio commentary by Troy Howarth, author of Murder by Design: The Unsane Cinema of Dario Argento
Of Flies and Maggots, a feature-length 2017 documentary produced by Arrow Films, including interviews with co-writer/producer/director Dario Argento, actors Fiore Argento, Davide Marotta, Daria Nicolodi and Fiorenza Tessari, co-writer Franco Ferrini, cinematographer Romano Albani, production manager Angelo Iacono, special optical effects artist Luigi Cozzi, special makeup effects artist Sergio Stivaletti, makeup artist Pier Antonio Mecacci, underwater camera operator Gianlorenzo Battaglia, and composers Claudio Simonetti and Simon Boswell
Archival interview with Andi Sex Gang
Original Italian and international theatrical trailers
“Jennifer” music video, directed by Dario Argento
Japanese pressbook gallery

DISC 2 (4K ULTRA-HD BLU-RAY) – INTERNATIONAL AND “CREEPERS” VERSIONS
Lossless English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and PCM 2.0 stereo soundtracks on the international version, derived from the original 4-channel Dolby Stereo elements
Lossless English PCM 1.0 mono soundtrack on Creepers, mastered from the original 3 track DME magnetic mix
Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
Audio commentary on the international version by Argento scholar and author Derek Botelho and film historian, journalist and radio/television commentator David Del Valle
The Three Sarcophagi, a visual essay by Arrow producer Michael Mackenzie comparing the different cuts of Phenomena
Creepers U.S. theatrical trailer
U.S. radio spots

VIDEO: 4K (2160p) Ultra High Definition (1.66:1) Presentations
AUDIO: English & Italian DTS-HD MA 5.1/2.0/1.0
SUBTITLES: English, English

NOTE: This is a special Black Friday announcement for a product that is currently in production. While we are sharing assets and working in conjunction with Arrow Films on the product, we have specific requirements for street dates and announcement info with MVD, our U.S. distributor. For now, we’re setting the proposed street date as March 8, 2022. This could change slightly, but we will strive for this date as best we can.

Please tell me there is a chance Arrow will get the rights to release Synapse films remastered 4k version of Suspiria

Please tell me there is a chance Arrow will get the rights to release Synapse films remastered 4k version of Suspiria
Cult Films have the UK distribution rights to Suspiria 1977
This is why Arrow can't do a UK release of Suspiria

Cult Films have already done Blu-ray and 4K UHD releases

Cult Films have the UK distribution rights to Suspiria 1977
This is why Arrow can't do a UK release of Suspiria

Cult Films have already done Blu-ray and 4K UHD releases
To bad:squint: There was a very limited 950 copies 4k Ultra HD release by Cult Films. I have the 4K restoration Blu-ray release and it looks really good. Strange that they have just the Blu-ray and not the Ultra HD disc version for sale.

To bad:squint: There was a very limited 950 copies 4k Ultra HD release by Cult Films. I have the 4K restoration Blu-ray release and it looks really good. Strange that they have just the Blu-ray and not the Ultra HD disc version for sale.
I have the same Indiegogo Futurepak 4k. It was the first 4k UHD purchase from me. I guess they do not have rights to continue with 4k or simply no money to make it as it is not the label that goes crazy with releases and the popularity like Arrow, Eureka etc

Reactions: Balraj
Reactions: paulboland
Why would you write a booklet for a movie you consider minor ?
It is not film review, it is an extra for people who bought the movie and probably love it...

20220317_181902.jpg