Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 200 or more

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
What did you buy last & post pics of collection!

Attachments

• vinyl-record.jpg
    vinyl-record.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,717
Last edited:
Last Vinyl LP bought was a mint copy of Love You Avenue - Nick Heyward.

I refuse to buy new vinyl quite simply because everything is laid down digitally then converted to analogue.

Unfortunately there is no way of replacing all the data lost between the noughts and ones - and so it is NOT true analogue, but bastardized digital!

Last edited:
first of all, on saturday i found a copy of “zombie flesh eaters” at a local record store here in vienna, and i hesitated to buy it because i already have a copy from discogs coming to me (i suppose the red repress). however, i couldn’t resist to get it as this is one of my all-time fav. zombie movies, and so glad i did…
i thought it’s definitely also a red disc inside, but… NO!
blood splatter variant, for 24€!! :D

View attachment 57982

and then, i went to a 2nd hand record store, to get my fingers dusty, i only had a couple of minutes time before it closed, but i found a new and sealed copy of “henry- portrait of a serial killer” picture disc. bargain price 15€. killer A1 size poster inside, everything minty mint.

View attachment 57980

View attachment 57981

Cool Vinyls !

mine :

m5uj76glOVM4p2-d6JnmZXg.jpg

Went into my local record store after Jack Whites Blunderbuss and Placebos Loud Like Love, got Blunderbuss but Loud Like Love was gone hope i haven't missed out on the blue Vinyl of it but walked out with this weird combination of pick ups haha.
image.jpg

image.jpg
Top two are from the local record store, Dark Side of the Moon is the 2011 Remastered version i believe with posters and stickers and Ghostbusters II soundtrack was a secondhand find there. Very Very happy to have the Mondo release of The Omen Soundtrack on Vinyl as its a favourite movie of mine although it took a month to come from there site still very pleased with it and will have to try and get my hand on more of there releases and get my self a Vhs player so i can get some of their Vhs releases :)