Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 200 or more

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
What did you buy last & post pics of collection!

Attachments

• vinyl-record.jpg
    vinyl-record.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,706
Last edited:
nice!!!
do you also collecting tapes?

just asking, because on april 20th they will release 4 tapes:
The Chronic (3 variants)
Doggystyle (30 variants)
All Eyez On Me (1 variant)
The 7 Day Theory (1 Variant)

limited to 1000 / 3000 copies

Thanks. I've bought some tapes the last few years. Drive soundtrack, Mr.Bungle, Metallica - Garage Days etc. Would love to have The Chronic! Who's releasing these? Got a link? :)

Nice one.
Managed to get Nurse when they went online, along with a few others. I'm happy with this drop. :)

I queued for just over 3hrs. If I’d known I was going to be there for that long i might’ve risked waiting til 6pm for the online leftovers instead :D

I queued for just over 3hrs. If I’d known I was going to be there for that long i might’ve risked waiting til 6pm for the online leftovers instead :D

Lol, yeah I see that. Must say I envy you either way though. My nearest recordstore is now 2.5 hours away. I miss going crate digging a lot. :)

Reactions: Punker76
I'm same mate, I don't really listen to music but some vinyl are a must for my collection.
Plus most of the time if I get something sealed it will probably stay sealed and never see light of day lol

• Haha
Reactions: Robles

I'm same mate, I don't really listen to music but some vinyl are a must for my collection.
Plus most of the time if I get something sealed it will probably stay sealed and never see light of day lol
Yeah I've been debating if to Pre-order the new Gears of war release :wow:

1628944752089.png

Reactions: Thoth
I'd say it depends on how close to your heart that game is :)
I usually pre-order straight away anything Resident Evil or Last of Us related.

Others that I find interesting I might just wait and hope they go on sale eventually. The drawback with this is that sometimes they end up being sold out..

Reactions: Robles
I'd say it depends on how close to your heart that game is :)
I usually pre-order straight away anything Resident Evil or Last of Us related.

Others that I find interesting I might just wait and hope they go on sale eventually. The drawback with this is that sometimes they end up being sold out..
Gears was one of those games that at one point I was picking up mostly anything for it, back when I was mainly into collecting gaming stuff.
I sort of stopped once my first son came along but then in the last couple of years I was picking up bits and pieces. nothing major though.

Gears of war was the only one that I have spent a few quid on recently ( Prints ) which just so happen to be by the same artist who has done this release :D :thumbs:

Reactions: Thoth