Pig (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #41) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 26, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click A (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip) - One Click B (Full Slip + Lenti) (Pre-order on August 12, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip) - $108.97 (One Click A) - $74.98 (One Click B)
Note: Print run (Total print run = 3K, Domestic=1.5K, International=1.5K). Full Slip 1200 numbered copies - Lenti 1500 numbered copies - Quarter Slip not numbered
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click

PIG_FS_2.jpgPIC_LS_2.jpgPIG_QS_2.jpg

Last edited:
Also @samdavies i got the original message wrong. I thought i paid £40.08 hence why i said you could of shaved £2.50 off. But still saving £1.50 is better than nothing. And as I said the big difference in savings comes from bigger transactions. Especially with weet blufans and manta because they just cost so much more
Right, with ya. Seems simple enough to use. Only thing I'll note, your's only cost you 49.75usd? Do you get nova discount or something? As it cost me 51.95usd.

I suspect that accounts for the 1.50+ gbp we're talking about here lol if anything I think it may have cost me a few pence more via revoult looking at it :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Right, with ya. Seems simple enough to use. Only thing I'll note, your's only cost you 49.75usd? Do you get nova discount or something? As it cost me 51.95usd.

I suspect that accounts for the 1.50+ gbp we're talking about here lol if anything I think it may have cost me a few pence more via revoult looking at it :rofl:
Oh f**k ignore me then lol.

Yeah I get a discount with nova. I thought you did too. Just ignore everything I’ve said :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
Oh f**k ignore me then lol.

Yeah I get a discount with nova. I thought you did too. Just ignore everything I’ve said :LOL:
Lmao haha no worries bud. No I don't. I swear I used to on an old account, then didn't use it for ageeees and had to make a new one about 2/3 years ago and I've not had discount since.

got to love how professional novamedia are with merely a few weeks between preorder and release... with how youre shown the final product before you purchase.. with how they didnt sell their soul to marvel and disney (yet).. with how they provide us with premiums for nice little niche films that are so much more interesting than your regular generic hollywood movie :thumbs:

got to love how professional novamedia are with merely a few weeks between preorder and release... with how youre shown the final product before you purchase.. with how they didnt sell their soul to marvel and disney (yet).. with how they provide us with premiums for nice little niche films that are so much more interesting than your regular generic hollywood movie :thumbs:
I absolutely agree and that's why I went ahead and bought the FS after all :naughty:
Well, THAT and the fact that I realized I still had lots and lots of Nova points from the last Winter Sale :rofl:

Reactions: hatredhorror
That's why it's so upsetting they cancelled your order... o_O // agree CHUCKED

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Decided to pass on this one, just not in the budget for now:(
I felt like I had to buy this one.Balance out all the Superhero/blockbuster steels with a trully original movie. Also, the movie really was one of the best from last year.

I know Nic Cage sites it as in his top 3 favorite films he's made alongside Leaving Las Vegas and Bringing out the Dead. I

Reactions: apsmith21
We don't have clues about future releases now that Pig has shipped, do we? Or am I missing some previous announcements?