Pikachu: The Movie Premium Box Blu-Ray Edition (1998-2010) [Japan]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here

71od6jVO83L._AA1465_.jpg

I was looking at this last week with my fiancee. She's a MASSIVE Pokemon fan, so she was definitely drooling. These would have to be region-free/English-dubbed to make the purchase worthy, though... and with that price, I don't know if I'd want to take the chance. :ohno:

I was looking at this last week with my fiancee. She's a MASSIVE Pokemon fan, so she was definitely drooling. These would have to be region-free/English-dubbed to make the purchase worthy, though... and with that price, I don't know if I'd want to take the chance. :ohno:

Japan has the same region code as USA/Canada so that is not a problem. English dub and subtitles rarely appear on Japanese releases though.

Reactions: tridon
Japan has the same region code as USA/Canada so that is not a problem. English dub and subtitles rarely appear on Japanese releases though.

Duh... I know Japan has the same region code. Not sure why I said that. Must've been too late at night when I responded. :p

I read online that the later Pokemon releases in Japan had the English dubbing, but it's most likely that the earlier releases will not. :(

Dear God, anyone over the age of 12 going to buy this?

Boy you'd be surprised how many fans of Pokemon are above the age of 12. The worst (or good depending on your preference) is that Nintendo keeps pumping the games and they are very consistent with the quality. What I mean is that they are still good damn RPGs....

Boy you'd be surprised how many fans of Pokemon are above the age of 12. The worst (or good depending on your preference) is that Nintendo keeps pumping the games and they are very consistent with the quality. What I mean is that they are still good damn RPGs....

Agreed. Not many RPGs can hold my attention, but Pokemon always does. The thrill of catching all these wild Pokemon and then going into battle with them... it's addicting! :p

Agreed. Not many RPGs can hold my attention, but Pokemon always does. The thrill of catching all these wild Pokemon and then going into battle with them... it's addicting! :p

lol not many companies can keep up with a good consistency. This simply translates onto the many other products like this collection set. I am sure it will sell well. Probably not sell out, but sell well.