Pirates of Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (Blu-ray Steel) (Best Buy Excl.) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
potc1.jpg

potc1-2.jpg

potc1inside.jpg

Region: A/B/C (region free)
Discs: 2, but has a 1 disc holder. 2nd disc (extra features) is attached between cardboard and back of the steelbook.

Notes - no logos of any kind, clean steelbook, inside artwork. Also has a fold over cardboard slip cover.

SKU# 9650928

In stock indicator from Best Buy still works on my local stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame i cant find this online..... Would love to own all the pirate films on steelbook bluray. Ah well maybe the UK will get a release.

Ebay would prob be the easiest route. Or another member here but these are only getting harder and harder to find. Would be nice if play does a release set.

I regret not getting them at best buy when I could. At the Time I was like these will be around forever :(

Ebay would prob be the easiest route. Or another member here but these are only getting harder and harder to find. Would be nice if play does a release set.

I regret not getting them at best buy when I could. At the Time I was like these will be around forever :(

No second release, please. Jumbo box of 4 parts maybe. Keep it rare. :scat: This is all the point.

Ebay has one on sale that ends in 2 hours and Amazon USA has one used on sale. I like the exclusivity of it, however, I wish I had picked one up when they first went on sale because it's really hard to do so now.

Ive checked ebay, nothing, both UK and USA.

Ebay USA has a few right now not sure if they ship to the UK. Also take a look at Ebay canada. Only thing is it will prob cost you. Good luck in your search.

No second release, please. Jumbo box of 4 parts maybe. Keep it rare. :scat: This is all the point.

*When they are release in the UK im sure we will see some diff artwork. Personally id like a shot of the black pearl on the front of the first one :D

* I say when because its only a matter of time before Germany or The UK gets them .

*When they are release in the UK im sure we will see some diff artwork. Personally id like a shot of the black pearl on the front of the first one :D

* I say when because its only a matter of time before Germany or The UK gets them .

I have a feeling if these movies were released in steels (or vivas now a days with disney), they would not be up to par with these original releases because these are NICE! It would only make the originals more desirable. Im glad I got two of em at a decent price on ebay and hoping to get the third soon:D

Pirates of Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook)...

How much they set you back? I'd love these but I saw curse of black pearl sell on ebay few days ago at £130ish. These steels will never enter my collection :(

Got all three shipped for $300.

I won $500 from a local radio station, so I figured why not.