Pirates of Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (Blu-ray Steel) (Best Buy Excl.) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
potc1.jpg

potc1-2.jpg

potc1inside.jpg

Region: A/B/C (region free)
Discs: 2, but has a 1 disc holder. 2nd disc (extra features) is attached between cardboard and back of the steelbook.

Notes - no logos of any kind, clean steelbook, inside artwork. Also has a fold over cardboard slip cover.

SKU# 9650928

In stock indicator from Best Buy still works on my local stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
love this set. picked it up back when BB had a sale on the regular editions and people were getting them to price match the steelbooks to the sale price. think i got out of the store with all 3 for about $50.

i picked up all 3 pirates films at my local Best buy a few months back. they had exactly one copy of each so snagged them up!!

I recently bought the whoel trilogy at a FS just about a month ago. Last of each but my friend tells me there are some in FS in the subrubs.

yeah, but that i will have to raid Canada for as Best Buy and disney seem to have a wedge between them now.

Yes, that is true, but Canada is now getting Iron Packs as its Disney Collectible packaging so that puts the 4th as very uncertain.

It is funny as I remember the 8 weeks where the Canadian Exclusive Disney Steelbooks were the hottest thing on the planet and then how quuickly they became shelf warmers

Cheers
CrashKelly

yeah i guess we will have to wait and see.

I wonder what happened with Disney and steelbook? what the issue was and why the Steelbooks disappeared from Best Buy.

yeah i guess we will have to wait and see.

I wonder what happened with Disney and steelbook? what the issue was and why the Steelbooks disappeared from Best Buy.

I imagine that it was very active marketing by the makers of Iron Pack that swayed Disney. However, Warner went that way awhile ago and then came back to steelbook with the latest round of its releases.

I will say that the first IPs were crap in terms of quality but the later ones have been quite good.

Only time will tell

Cheers
CrashKelly