Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 1, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $38.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1D612241-A2A1-43A5-8961-1A8248ADF9FD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
When re-thinking about artwork… We have the GOTG emblem, the Guardians placed on its periphery, with poses without interactions. The main villain is in the center, with supporting roles barely recognizable just around him… and even extras (huh, what are they doing here???). Rocket Raccoon, the true main character on the back. Excess of primary colors…

I think the artistic concept is so basic, and so badly executed, that you could think it was AI generated.
After all, they used AI for the opening credits of Secret Invasion.

Last edited:
The main villain is in the center, with supporting roles barely recognizable just around him… and even extras (huh, what are they doing here???). Rocket Raccoon, the true main character on the back. Excess of primary colors…
I thought that was the blue Nebula in the middle...

Disney going back to their usual ways.
Ret*rded mouse.
This was seen from miles away.

Idk why anyone was surprised. EG was longer and that was on a 66gb. Avatar(s) are only on a 100gb because of Cameron. Same reason why the 3D exists at all. I'm sure he would've asked for DV as well, but had to settle on the middle ground with the mouse. Similarly with the 7.1 track on the 3D discs.

• Informative
Reactions: a_o
The artwork is indeed by Bella Grace btw, as I previously assumed.

She did better works. I don’t really think Bella graced the Guardians of her talent.

BTW I don’t really appreciate this trend to use commissioned artworks as steelbooks covers. Particularly if artwork isn’t mind blowing.
Cover was astonishing on the EEAAO using James Jean art. BP Wakanda Forever Talocan by Mexifunk was a good concept. These are good examples of good art well used.
But overall, I far prefer a movie official poster as front artwork on steels.