Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 1, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $38.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1D612241-A2A1-43A5-8961-1A8248ADF9FD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was slightly concerned we'd get another button to press with our walkman or incendiary device

Kenny Powers Finger Guns GIF by MOODMAN
Exactly
I was expecting like an all gray scale front of a barely recognizable Rocket and a 2 tone back art with Cosmo. But the colors really pop

I'll get alot of hate for saying this, but I enjoy just the art steels without the title on the front side. Shows off the art better IMO

Which is why I like my 2nd edition Black Panther steelbook without the title on it.

Reactions: apsmith21
Honestly, what the actual **** is that ****?

In my childhood my neighbours dog would drag it’s ass across the footpath to their house leaving canine skids. That dog’s skids had more artistic merit than what ever the **** this **** is!

Also that dog actually put titles on its path skids too bad Disney can’t on their steelbooks

• Haha
Reactions: StifflersDad
Didn’t Manta Lab have a contract with Disney? But nothing since it was announced.

I was really hoping their CP line would be used for Disney / Marvel.

Fingers crossed it don’t happen. Because they would’ve gone back and re released everything again. Unless the deal was to only go forward on the newer phases

Not sure I like this….which kinda matches my feelings about the movie, but I’m sure I’ll get it eventually, but I ain’t paying 39.00 for it. I’ll wait, like I did with Quantumania and get it at a relatively deep discount…speaking of which, I need to pick up quantumania